OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah so i can get a gift card right away and order a new pair
I think he is asking why you choose to return it specifically to a factory store rather than a normal store or cancel online before they are completed.

I think he is asking why you choose to return it specifically to a factory store rather than a normal store or cancel online before they are completed.

Maybe he only has a factory store nearby and no Nikestore(s)?

When you cancel, you still have to wait 3-5 business days for your account to be credited, and maybe longer for your discount code to be reissued. And I didn't think you could cancel an iD order once the build has started...

Last edited:
Maybe he only has a factory store nearby and no Nikestore(s)?

When you cancel, you still have to wait 3-5 business days for your account to be credited, and maybe longer for your discount code to be reissued. And I didn't think you could cancel an iD order once the build has started...
Probably the most likely scenario.

Flyknit looks best when it's multicolored:pimp:

word, thats why im hesitant to buy flyknit shoes that are solid colors. the texture and material really stick out in multi-color flyknit, or diff shades of the same color at least. but solids not for full price.

Yeah.. 3 factory stores within a 40 mile radius.. No niketowns, and you can't cancel once build has started

Correct. I was wondering if they gave you a popsicle or something similar if you returned to a factory store.

I hate returning stuff. Just feel like a total a-hole, and I've never returned an ID, so i thought, for some odd reason, you could only return ID's to a factory store.

Question has been answered.

Last edited:
This keeps getting worse and worse. I have now received 4 "started" emails, but only ordered 3 pairs of shoes, lol.

My grey pair has shipped, black is being built now (a few days in), and I received 2 more started emails today.....assuming it's just an error, but at least my MC's are finally started! Can't wait to see my first pair next Wednesday!
Can you tell me how long it took to get your ship confirmation after you received the "almost finished" email? Thanks

nothing there ugly af, they look like someone threw up on a shoe. people are just buying them to look like the HTM's 
I'm buying them because I like the MC flyknit racers but prefer the silhouette of the Kobe 9 better. The HTM are great, especially the white/gum pair, but I have no illusions about these being anywhere close in the coloration of the HTMs.

Nothing wrong with not liking them though. Different flavors of ice cream for everyone.

nothing there ugly af, they look like someone threw up on a shoe. people are just buying them to look like the HTM's 
NEGATIVE, idgaf about the HTMs. Too rich for my blood 
laugh.gif

This on a Kobe 9 low? BEAUTIFUL.

Whats so special about the MC's? I think they're the worst colorway out of the 3.

he doesn't know what he's talking about

if someone wants their pair to look like an HTM pair, they should actually use the black or grey upper, since from the rendering the ID MC looks quite different from the HTM MC,

the plain grey/black upper would probably look closer to the HTMs

Last edited:

View media item 1070425
Who cares about the reason why people buy what they buy?...

They like the pattern? Fine. They wanna make something that, to them, resembles an HTM pair? Cool.

Unless the money is coming out of YOUR pocket, just keep it movin'...

Can you tell me how long it took to get your ship confirmation after you received the "almost finished" email? Thanks

Just a little over a day. I got the build email at 4:50 am EST on the 8th, and shipping email at 6:23 am EST on the 9th. I am really surprised with how quickly they are turning these around.

That feeling when you want nothing more than to put an order in but MC option still hasn't shown back up yet 
sick.gif

Whats so special about the MC's? I think they're the worst colorway out of the 3.

Good for you guys.

Lucky for me, I buy what I like, not what NT tells me to buy. Nor will your opinion have an influence on my order.

There have been many colourways that I'll never understand the hype (grinch 6 for example)... But hey, I'm not the one lacing it up, so why does it matter? (To be fair, I would wear them, but @ retail, and not a penny over).

Ps. I want mine to look like the MPs since I never had a chance at obtaining them.

has anyone who had their glitch order cancelled had any luck on getting a discount code by complaining to nike rep on live chat?

i have both of these in my cart and want to checkout, but just can't justify spending that much money. if i had a 10 or 20% off code tho, there would be no question about it. my MC glitch pair got cancelled, so it might be worth a shot to try for a discount code:

Last edited:
I ordered my MCs on 7/1 at 330am eastern time. I just received an email from ndc....they're being built!

Last edited:
I really regret not ordering the MC when I had the chance because I was waiting for 20% codes which I now have. Really hope it comes back soon. Really tempted to order a black upper pair but I bet once I do, the MC option will come back ;-;

I ordered a black pair because I didn't want to risk them taking it down entirely. I hope the black flyknit resembles the htm or nrg colors though.

Back
Top Bottom