OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I think it's going to be a bit different. The MP lateral side has more black flyknit with the MC portions appearing to be showing through.  The MP medial side is full multicolor flyknit.  The iD preview images make it look like the MC iD upper will resemble the lateral side of the MC flyknit design. The coloring also looks more subdued on the iD version.  Regardless, I think the MC iD upper will look awesome as well.

For comparison:
or like this:

Did they remove kobe 9s low elite iD? I don't see it on mobile.. Maybe they are updating

Even though I struck out, I can't wait to see everyone who was lucky enough to get theirs post on feet photos. Should be good!
Yeah, I chose not to order right away too...

I didn't think it was possible to "strike out" on NikeID...

Last edited:

Yeah, I didnt get a chance to order too...

No body should ever "strike out" on NikeID...

What Nike is doing just isn't right...
Everyone complained about striking out on the masterpiece. At first everyone complained about the Kobe 9 Elite being too high, everyone bashed on it wanting a low. So nike drops a "Masterpiece" Upper on a flyknit low on ID. It was up for about 3 days before it was taken down and you still "struck out"?

People abused the glitch. Ultimately I think it was the glitch users that caused nike to take it down.

^ that's the medial side brah

but i get what you mean. i feel like the IDs will be very similar.

gonna wait another day or two for the multi color upper, if not I am just gonna order these and get my beast on

Everyone complained about striking out on the masterpiece. At first everyone complained about the Kobe 9 Elite being too high, everyone bashed on it wanting a low. So nike drops a "Masterpiece" Upper on a flyknit low on ID. It was up for about 3 days before it was taken down and you still "struck out"?

People abused the glitch. Ultimately I think it was the glitch users that caused nike to take it down.
Yeah, I mean, I understand that it is my fault I didn't place an order in the first 3 days...

nobody to blame but me....

I just don't understand why Nike took down a hot selling Multicolor upper for the Elite Lows...

Yeah, I mean, I understand that it is my fault I didn't place an order in the first 3 days...

nobody to blame but me....

I just don't understand why Nike took down a hot selling Multicolor upper for the Elite Lows...
Because ultimately people were buying and using 20% hacked codes as well as buying glitched options that were made aware by NT users. This forum helped the proliferation of those two things.

Because ultimately people were buying and using 20% hacked codes as well as buying glitched options that were made aware by NT users. This forum helped the proliferation of those two things.
Thank you for the explanation...

Im just praying that the MC upper is up soon!!!

JUST VERY CURIOUS, NO HATE...

WHAT IS THE FASCINATION WITH YEEZY C/W'S ON NIKE ID PRODUCTS???

IM GUESSING THEY ARE CONSIDERED "CLASSIC" C/W'S??

JUST VERY CURIOUS, NO HATE...

WHAT IS THE FASCINATION WITH YEEZY C/W'S ON NIKE ID PRODUCTS???

IM GUESSING THEY ARE CONSIDERED "CLASSIC" C/W'S??
I like the way the plats look, I think a solar colorway on these doesn't look good though

honestly I just want a MP low, but I may not get that option so that is what I would order

The Masterpiece is made with a layer of black flyknit over a multicolour base on the outside and the inverse on the medial side.

These lows ID are multicolour flyknit all over a black base, kinda similar but not the same. We won't know about che color of the thread till someone has these in hand, but looking at the renders it should be the same or really close to the MP.  

The Masterpiece is made with a layer of black flyknit over a multicolour base on the outside and the inverse on the medial side.

These lows ID are multicolour flyknit all over a black base, kinda similar but not the same. We won't know about che color of the thread till someone has these in hand, but looking at the renders it should be the same or really close to the MP.
This is your opinion but I find it hard to believe that Nike is just going to spit the MP colorway out that easy! I could be wrong but I haven't seen an ID that you could produce to one of their "stock/released" shoes. There is always something different. To my point, the only thing missing on the Grey flynit option is the Grey Midsole to make them look exactly like the HTM "Greys"! It cant be that hard to produce a grey midsole and have it as an option? Just my opinion-time will tell! I would still love to have the MC but I really think that the color swatch is completely different than the MPs!!!

But don't worry if it's not-> Someone in here will say its the hottest thing they have ever seen and then everybody will love it!!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm not worried with how the MC upper will come out, but I do sort of wish it had that black layer on the lateral side like the MPs.  Just cleans up the shoe so nicely imo

Last edited:
Like I've said before, if you ordered the MC upper with the intent of getting MP lows or HTMS, there are definitely gonna be differences in the weave and the overall shoe. Regardless be happy with the fact that you're still gonna have a dope ID!

Just got my started email on the MC's!!!! Ordered 2 pairs (1 gray, 1 mc) on the 2nd day available. Gray is almost finished already.

I ORDERED ON 7/8 BEFORE 10AM CENTRAL, HAVENT RECEIVED ANY UPDATED STATUS YET.... NIKE ID WAIT TIMES HAVE MY NERVES ALL BAD! LOL!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom