OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Thanks BrianOC41,

I guess the solid white would be a better choice. Still having second thoughts though.
If you had a white swoosh I would say white sole. But the Little off white GITD looks better with the Gold swoosh. Let us know what you decide.

Even though a rep told me my order would ship on 7/14 I just checked it and it says Build Complete and has a tracking number!

So I placed my iD order with a sweatshirt.

Anyone have any idea how to check the progress of expected delivery date?

this thread is going to go nuts when the first few pics of someones MCs drop.

Any update on Nike bringing back the MC option. Im hoping everyone else that missed out gets a chance to get them.

Hi

I was wondering if the 'GITD-white' sole would be as white as the "solid-white" sole.

Anyone has some old iDs that they used the GITD-white sole that has some pics? or is it a bit yellowish? Planning to have it on the black upper. 

Thanks.
There's more in the image gallery if you want to do some legwork.

Last edited:
Talked to Nike CSR yesterday and got a quick update on my MC iD. It's being built now and is almost done. Should be shipped out no later than the 17th of July. Pretty stoked.

@Zero23  Prior to your talk with Nike CSR, did you ever receive the "build start" email and does your order on NDC say "build in progress"?

It's been 10 days since I ordered and I haven't moved past "in progress".

Last edited:

@Zero23  Prior to your talk with Nike CSR, did you ever receive the "build start" email and does your order on NDC say "build in progress"?
Yes, my order said "Build in Progress" a couple days before I actually received the "Build Start" email. Ordered 07/01 around noon. Got the Build Start on 07/06.

Got my shipped. Tracking number and all. Scheduled delivery 7/16. Ordered 6/30. Grey Upper. Nice...

I'm thinking they had the general base of the shoes premade and depending upon the design we made they were either able to get it done quick or some peoples may take a little longer time... Only one of my shoes shows a tracking and the other one still says build in progress... So I'm thinking that's how they were able to get so many done and shipped so fast... Just a guess

1/3 ID's shipped! It's driving me nuts that you can see which shoe is done in the email..

I'm thinking they had the general base of the shoes premade and depending upon the design we made they were either able to get it done quick or some peoples may take a little longer time... Only one of my shoes shows a tracking and the other one still says build in progress... So I'm thinking that's how they were able to get so many done and shipped so fast... Just a guess
If that's true, I'm guessing that anybody that ordered the MC all whited out is still waiting for build like me.

Last edited:
I'm wondering the same.  Sounds like mostly just black and grey

Yea and people only having some of their pairs done already seems to be MC not being made yet. Of course it will only take one person who has had their MC pair shipped to debunk that theory.

Last edited:
That guy must have been trolling to make that statement :smh:
Actually he's right... MP's sat for 2 days here in LA. I regret not buying a pair. Everyone was on the Tiffany train (Tiffs dropped same day).

Then that famous day after the Red October's dropped.

So I agree... The hype wasn't hard on the MP's but blew up right after that. Then prices skyrocketed.

Eventually I traded a prelude V for Masterpiece DS + 100. Win in my eyes

Yea and people only having some of their pairs done already seems to be MC not being made yet. Of course it will only take one person who has had their MC pair shipped to debunk that theory.

It does honestly look like Nike took down the MC cuz way way way too many orders for it. Did you ever get your email or status change bro?

Hope u get your MC's brotha

Back
Top Bottom