OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Haha! I couldn't come up with anything I really like using Mc, so I went with the black upper. Next pair I'm going with grey.... I think.

Bored waiting for the MC to be put back up so just made these.  Have a feeling the MC are not coming back up until after the release of the HP's this weekend if they are to comeback up. 

The MC upper for the Kobes will return #beforelebrondecides 
laugh.gif

Man that's a lot of personal information in those orders that you might want to black out. Wouldn't want someone to cancel your order, or worse.

so disapointed with how the black flyknit looks. =( they canceled my 2 MC. guess im saving a lot of money. 

Man that's a lot of personal information in those orders that you might want to black out. Wouldn't want someone to cancel your order, or worse.

@BluPrynt78 remember lot of lurkers, they can track your shipping or wait by your house or like he said cancel it. Never show more than needed.

Lot of cool cats in here, but even more shady lurking snipers at all corners.

Last edited:
These are clean man, I still wish Nike would offer a better purple color variation like the Amnesties, but these 9s are better than the 8 ID's ive seen with the same theme.

8)
I like my 8s better but wish u could've had the option to choose the color of the lace holes on the 8's, the Magwire option on the 9's really sets off the amnesty look Forreal. My 8 and 9 amnesties and 8 home id. Posted in the very beginning of the thread but will post again. iPhone pics. View media item 1072599View media item 1072603View media item 1072606View media item 1072610View media item 1072611View media item 1072613

This is your opinion but I find it hard to believe that Nike is just going to spit the MP colorway out that easy! I could be wrong but I haven't seen an ID that you could produce to one of their "stock/released" shoes. There is always something different. To my point, the only thing missing on the Grey flynit option is the Grey Midsole to make them look exactly like the HTM "Greys"! It cant be that hard to produce a grey midsole and have it as an option? Just my opinion-time will tell! I would still love to have the MC but I really think that the color swatch is completely different than the MPs!!!

But don't worry if it's not-> Someone in here will say its the hottest thing they have ever seen and then everybody will love it!!!:rofl:
I honestly think its gonna be like the outta part of the mp flyknit which is a lot darker. From pics and renderings that's what I see it as. Mp will still be unique cause it has the bright medial side. The id's will just be like the dark outer fk on the mp. That's my guess. I think it will be really similar to the outer fk of mp. Don't think its gonna be as bright as the medial side

@ClauGOD Mine says "IN PROGRESS" like yours, but the detailed view of the order status "BUILD IN PROGRESS". Try it.

Back in my day, we ordered IDs, and just waited it out....

This.

I'd rather go through this minor inconvenience of NDC not sending me update emails regarding my MC upper, rather than the problems some had with the LeBron XI iD (waiting a couple months to get their shoes). It's nice to know they're being built tho :lol:

They'll get here when they get here.

Yesterday I woke up to my "Almost Finished" and then this morning I wake up to "Order Has Shipped"!
I'm very impressed Nike! :D

Back
Top Bottom