OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just got finishing touches email overnight. Man I can't wait to get these in!

Let's see these FK Kobe 9s!!!!

ordered late night on 7/2.

just got my almost finished email at 1:51am

sweet. wonderful good morning its friday email.

Build in progress status for like 3 days. Come on already. I ordered the first day 6/30 MC upper.
Based on how iD usually is, it should be much longer than 3 days until you get finishing touches -- I would say at least 7-10 days normally.  Although it is amazing that some people are getting these shipped so fast...  

Anyway, I wouldn't read too much into the email notifications, they've been messed up for me several times.  And I know how you feel, I ordered early on day one too 
laugh.gif

Got my shipped email for 1/4 pairs. Got finishing touches for 2 others. Waiting on the one last finishing touches email and then the rest of the shipped emails.

I wouldn't be peepin my order as often if I stayed out of this thread 
laugh.gif
  all these posts about pairs being shipped already 
embarassed.gif

Looking forward to some pics though

Turnaround for MCs when they become available is going to be terrible :x

That's the plan, the second they're available absolutely no hesitation. It's already saved in my locker and ready to go

That's the plan, the second they're available absolutely no hesitation. It's already saved in my locker and ready to go
Good call.  I was fortunate to get an MC pair in on day 1 but I still sat around for about an hour debating which swoosh/speckle combo I wanted.  Finally realized that I shouldn't take my chances and made a decision.

I guess the good thing about getting an MC the second time around (pending that it does return) is that you get to see how things turn out on other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom