OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I personally like seeing peoples order status updates.

I like how it either makes me feel great that my order is ahead of schedule or makes me feel like **** that someone else's order that came after mine is moving a step ahead of mine. ( ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Unless its completely off topic I always LOL at people who come into a discussion forums and wigg out about other people sharing something in a discussion forum.

To each their own.

laugh.gif
 People, it's a forum. The main discussion should be the topic of the forum. With that said tho, we aren't robots and a static thread where people post solely about the topic and nothing else is boring as h.ell and a waste. I see nothing wrong with casual conversations, but maybe thats just me.

laugh.gif
 People, it's a forum. The main discussion should be the topic of the forum. With that said tho, we aren't robots and a static thread where people post solely about the topic and nothing else is boring as h.ell and a waste. I see nothing wrong with casual conversations, but maybe thats just me.
I watched two people say hi, ask how they are, and what they are going to cop like it was an AIM convo. Mouse just kept scrolling on feelings did not change, sometimes I wonder what sets people off so much as the littlest meme or comment can derail any convo for pages. 

Happens.

laokratwr laokratwr

Got the finishing your ID email yesterday. I ordered MC on 7/1 10pm. Will let u know when I get the shipped email.

Wanna c some finished products though!!! Post em even from a phone as long as the pic is clear with good lighting no filters please lol

So I tried on the moon walkers and my they are tts unlike the elite highs which run big. Looks like my ID's are going back

The quality on the purple flyknits look fine compared to the perspectives. They could have done more with the design but the sole is pretty cool. The tongue has a nice saltine sheen too. I don't think it's fair to compare them to the MPs. I don't even the mc lows will compare.

:lol:  People, it's a forum. The main discussion should be the topic of the forum. With that said tho, we aren't robots and a static thread where people post solely about the topic and nothing else is boring as h.ell and a waste. I see nothing wrong with casual conversations, but maybe thats just me.

+1

i dont understand how anyone cares that others are posting about random stuff like I just received a almost finished email. Its easy to ignore, just scroll on to the next post.

I did not receive a start or finish e-mail in regards to my non existing ID order.
I did not make an order because I am waiting for MC to come back.
I am instead skimming this thread in hopes to see someone post actual info in regards to MC being available soon.
I am partially affected by the post of people talking about their order status because it gives me false hope of MC.

Eh. I made you skim my post cause it kinda add something or nothing to the thread.

Hope the MC comes back before too long -- may have to return my MC pair based on sizing of these FK lows

Hope the MC comes back before too long -- may have to return my MC pair based on sizing of these FK lows

Everybody waiting on MC let Nike know as well. They gonna bring it back according to feedback from customers.

Back
Top Bottom