OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They said it...maybe BS. But only takes a second to send an email so I figured why not.

Everybody waiting on MC let Nike know as well. They gonna bring it back according to feedback from customers.
it has nothing to do with feedback. They are overwhelmed with orders so they stopped it. Same thing happened to the lebrons and that came back a month or so later.

That's what I think too, but CS gave me the impression that the decision to bring them back depends on how many customers request it. Could be a scripted line too. Hopefully they come back either way.

The Hyper Turq on the FK and EM options look really different. Kind of curious how it will look on the FK's. But I like the black pair better as well.

Just saw the mj purple fk and I have to admit, if the fk weave on my ID's looks like this I'll be returning them. Definitely not a true flyknit and agree with everyone that a MC option is the best for these
You've never seen a pair of the Elite highs then?

You want them to put the regular flyknit from a pair of the Lunar Flyknit running shoes on them? i'm sure that would really keep you're foot in place while making hard cuts on the court. remember, these are basketball shoes.....

You've never seen a pair of the Elite highs then?

You want them to put the regular flyknit from a pair of the Lunar Flyknit running shoes on them? i'm sure that would really keep you're foot in place while making hard cuts on the court. remember, these are basketball shoes.....

Ohhh man you took the words right out of my mouth. I'm getting fed up with people complaining about the flyknit on these 9s. These shoes are meant to be hooped in, not sit on your shelves and be worn as strictly a fashion statement. If you're complaining about the flyknit not being like the flyknit on runners I'm just gonna start assuming you've never set foot on a basketball court because there's no way flyknit without some sort of reinforcement could ever hold up on a basketball court at a competitive level. Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting fed up at how many people get so caught up on the aesthetics of shoes and forget the real purposestate behind them.

Reactions: lyl
I APPRECIATE THE "ORDER UPDATES" BEACAUSE IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE PUMPING OUT ID'S FASTER THAN PREVIOUS MODELS ON ID.

THAT ALONE WOULD PROMPT ME TO WANT TO ORDER MORE ON ID BECAUSE OF THE QUICK TURNAROUND TIMES.

THE WAIT I HAD FOR MY 2 PAIRS OF KOBE 8 ID'S DROVE ME CRAZY! I WOULD CHECK MY STATUS MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY.

WITH THESE FK IDS IM TRYING TO FORGET THAT I EVEN ORDERED THEM SO THAT WHEN THEY GET DELIVERED TO MY OFFICE IT'LL BE KIND OF A SURPRISE(EVEN THOUGH STATUS EMAILS WILL COME TO MY PHONE)

Reactions: lyl
After going through posts of people who picked up the Moonwalkers and hearing they run small compared to the elite highs and the EM's I wonder if the ID's will as well. Looking forward to updates on this before I place an order. 

-NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ORDER STATUS
-STOP ASKING FOR CODES
-WE DONT KNOW IF THE MC UPPER WILL COME BACK
-IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD TO THE THREAD THEN WHY POST?
-NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ORDER STATUS
-LETS MAKE A COLLECTIVE , FIRST ONE WITH HIS MC PICTURE UP IN HERE GETS 5 DOLLARS FROM ANY MEMBER WANTS TO CONTRIBUTE
-OH...AND FINALLY...NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR ORDER STATUS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All right so I go back one week of your posts. I see 9 times you state you don't like people putting updates. You have 3 useless gifs. Thanks for contributing and adding to the thread. And how many FK did you order?

WE/People in this thread from the beginning have been doing updates since the thread started. But thanks for coming in once FK hit and the thread became popular. Now feel free to go away or keep thoughts to yourself.

PS-Thanks for being add to my block list. Since you never post pickups or pictures I know I won't be missing anything.

Last edited:
My nieces were hanging out with us last night and they were all in love with my shoes, I had a pic of something up and they wanted to id a pair. This is what they came up with.

All right so I go back one week of your posts. I see 9 times you state you don't like people putting updates. You have 3 useless gifs. Thanks for contributing and adding to the thread. And how many FK did you order?
WE/People in this thread from the beginning have been doing updates since the thread started. But thanks for coming in once FK hit and the thread became popular. Now feel free to go away or keep thoughts to yourself.
PS-Thanks for being add to my block list. Since you never post pickups or pictures I know I won't be missing anything.

You should have searched better through my posts...

I have ordered these

View media item 1075894
wanna know my order status or nah? :lol:

As for flyknits in general , go ask in the flyknit thread or collective I m part of , they should inform you that flyknit actually existed way before kobes 'adopted' it . So since I love the material , and never liked the Kobe em lows , I really want to say Im sorry (?) for liking the kobe FLYKNIT lows only . Sorry about that . I m a hypebeast , what can I say .

Since Im added to your block list , the ''feel free to go away'' part is kind of redundant , no ?

Keep ''contributing to the thread '' with the order updates fam .

And let ME worry about my contributions to this forum.

8)

Last edited:

My nieces were hanging out with us last night and they were all in love with my shoes, I had a pic of something up and they wanted to id a pair. This is what they came up with.
I see a bright future ahead 
laugh.gif
. It's nice and i could definitely see it as a GS colorway 

You should have searched better through my posts...

I have ordered these

View media item 1075894
wanna know my order status or nah? :lol:

As for flyknits in general , go ask in the flyknit thread or collective I m part of , they should inform you that flyknit actually existed way before kobes 'adopted' it . So since I love the material , and never liked the Kobe em lows , I really want to say Im sorry (?) for liking the kobe FLYKNIT lows only . Sorry about that . I m a hypebeast , what can I tell you .

Since Im added to your block list , the ''feel free to go away'' part is kind of redundant , no ?

Keep ''contributing to the thread '' with the order updates fam .

And let ME worry about my contributions to this forum.

8)
Damn you hit him with that Ether

Last edited:
@LAOKRATWR
 I don't have anything against you, but you do try to police other NT members a bit too much with your "rules". Just ease up. We have mods for things like that.

THIS. QFT. CO-SIGN. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Dudes sarcasm and remarks are always the most unnecessary, I thought it was just me.

Moving along, pretty crazy that there hasn't been any images of the MC knit anywhere. Hoping we'll see some early this week!

Someone on this thread got tracking info earlier this week

I'm sure someone got their pair already but are too lazy to take pictures...

So torn on which pair to order....
volt looks like the recent christmas pair. Looks the best to me but not sure i wouldn't just buy the 8s instead of waiting weeks for a pair that looks similar

Back
Top Bottom