OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You all think they'll add different colors of flynit in the near future like red, blue, etc. I cant put anything together besides yeezys, south beach, draft days, and laker pe's that actually look decent. Im wanting to order but I feel as if right after I buy theyll add new colors.

I doubt it. ALL of Nike's flyknit IDable shoes have the bare minimum in terms of upper colors. Usually only 3.

Something tells me if the MC ever are back on which is looking less and less likely. They will sell in less time than they did the first time. I had no idea NikeID options ever ran out since I am new to it. Never again...

Last edited:
I really don't think it is coming back at this point. What has it been, almost two weeks now? Kind of think that was a bone NDC threw to us to see how quick we would fetch.

As for other colored flyknit? I am not real sure about that either. I would HOPE so but with other flyknit ID releases there have been very limited base colorways to choose from.

3 flyknit lunars, 3 flyknit frees, 3 (now 2) Kobe fk. So following that theme, the colors we got is probably what we will have for the long haul. I'd love to see a red base pop up though.

Is it honestly that hard to make more multicolor flyknit? :C So butthurt that the option stopped selling the day I was going to order.

They occasionally sell out iD options and they're usually restock (LeBron 10s come to mind). Y'all need to chill with the negativity :x

I'm pretty sure they'll bring the MC option back for 2 reasons.

1) They cancelled a lot of clear sole/GITD MC's. There's gotta be at least those in stock.

2) There's just way too much money to be made for them to miss out on.

This is all my own personal speculation of course.

I'm pretty sure they'll bring the MC option back for 2 reasons.

1) They cancelled a lot of clear sole/GITD MC's. There's gotta be at least those in stock.

2) There's just way too much money to be made for them to miss out on.

This is all my own personal speculation of course.
lol..um..#2 means absolutely nothing to nike..in fact, its kind of the opposite

Wow there's a seller on eBay with FSR of the mc FK ID lows. At least 10 available for each size

lol..um..#2 means absolutely nothing to nike..in fact, its kind of the opposite
So true, my thoughts exactly on this. I almost got a pair of MC's but I had no idea it would be gone in days...

It really builds the hype for them when u aren't sure if you want something and then, bam that something is gone and then NOW YOU NEED IT.

Think CocaCola back when Pepsi was on the rise due to the pepsi challenge.

Wow there's a seller on eBay with FSR of the mc FK ID lows. At least 10 available for each size
Who is the seller? Just curious.  Are you sure it isn't someone who is offering to make them for people who can't get them shipped overseas?

Last edited:
No live links...

And seller is offering the service to place an order for overseas buyers.

Last edited:
Last edited:

I know we are all fixated on the FK iDs (including me) but I thought I would share my "Salmon Heel" EM's.  I am very pleased with how they turned out with the exception of the shade variations in the bright mango on the tongue/heel, flywire and the outsole shank... 
Nice looking EM. I'm expecting an EM this week too. I really want to do something with Bright Mango in the future (EM or FK). Don't have a "mango" shoe yet.

No live links...

And seller is offering the service to place an order for overseas buyers.
Yup for a cool $320.00. Not sure if he just orders for you or has already ordered and will have stock. Then, I might be tempted. Damn...who thought we would pay above retail for NIKEID.  Maybe some good news for people who sized incorrectly at least as far as resale is considered. 
Nike can produce as much MC Flyknit as they want.
laugh.gif

They are purposely limiting it for their favorite thing. Hype.
That's fine if they want to generate hype. My worry is they had a number set for MC, now that it's done.  They are on to the next one. 

Last edited:
I wonder if 2 MC orders who were both placed same day, but one had additional ID info on the tongue can make a substantial difference in  Process / Delivery time.

Prolly stupid question but could make sense on the big difference some people have on delivery times even though they ordered June 30 / July 1st.

#midnightreaching #teamnoglitch

Last edited:
I wonder if 2 MC orders who were both placed same day, but one had additional ID info on the tongue can make a substantial difference in  Process / Delivery time.

Prolly stupid question but could make sense on the big difference some people have on delivery times even though they ordered June 30 / July 1st.

#midnightreaching #teamnoglitch

doubt it, i ordered on the first day it was available. I received my "started building" e-mail 4 days ago. mine didn't have any iD personalization. hoping I get the almost finished e-mail later this week.

doubt it, i ordered on the first day it was available. I received my "started building" e-mail 4 days ago. mine didn't have any iD personalization. hoping I get the almost finished e-mail later this week.
just got my finishing up email for my MCs an hour ago 
eek.gif
 you should get yours soon i think my started was about a week ago exactly. my grey pair is scheduled for tomorrow so ill be sure to get those pics up asap

just got my finishing up email for my MCs an hour ago :wow:  you should get yours soon i think my started was about a week ago exactly. my grey pair is scheduled for tomorrow so ill be sure to get those pics up asap

Nice! Can't wait to see the finished product, do you have the rendering? It's nice to see the rendering and the finished product together.

Back
Top Bottom