OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My tracking status updated from a delivery today to being on schedule for delivery  tomorrow. 1 more day !!!!!

After seeing pics now i wish i did a speckled midsole 
mean.gif

Last edited:
SWEET!!! I got my "your order is on the way" email at 2:58am

I placed my order for MC on the evening of 7/2

all black options MC.

Nike can produce as much MC Flyknit as they want. :lol:

They are purposely limiting it for their favorite thing. Hype.
Nike doesn't produce the material they buy it from a factory just like clothing companies. If the factory doesn't have anymore available Nike must wait until more is produced if the factory decides to even produce more material. The cancelled pairs may not be enough for Nike to even bother putting the option back up. These shoes are made in runs just like furniture and how they might make one particular bed for 3 months then the factory line changes to something else. They would rather write off the lost material than pay to change the line back for a small amount of orders from cancelled glitch orders.

What if the MC option was temporarily taken down to fix the so called glitch? Sorry if this has been addressed on previous page.

What if the MC option was temporarily taken down to fix the so called glitch? Sorry if this has been addressed on previous page.

This was a rumor but it seems to not be the case. its been almost 2 weeks since FK MC options was available, patching a simple glitch would not take this long. they are just simply sold out, and i wouldnt be surprised if they dont bring it back, nike is notorious for limited releases. But I really am hoping im wrong

Top 2 are white. Bottom pair with the white tongue is metallic silver.
Waiting to see pics of your pair come in to see the gold swoosh on the MC. I made the same pair and would have loved to see how it came out but cancelled to make the glitch pair smh kicking myself now lol. Just wish nike would just give us an official update or even say no mas for the MC so we can officially move on. 

My guess (speculation) is that they are not going to bring it back until most of the MC orders are completed to be able to meet the 30 day timeline they are promising. They now know that once they put it up they will sell massive quantities and will be overworking their slaves (the irony 
laugh.gif
)

I can already imagine the insane prices on the Bay we are going to see for the MC lows once the orders start delivering. SMH

Back
Top Bottom