OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

That reddish color on the flyknit
warriors-bench.gif

im curious to see if anyone ordered the mc with a wolf grey swoosh? i need to be ready when they come back on nikeid.

also now with the pairs in hand how is the sizing on them?

Last edited:
Will never forgive myself if MC doesn't return...what a mistake. Although genuinely didn't think nikeid ran out so quick. 

Input on sizing would be appreciated. 

Last edited:

Will never forgive myself if MC doesn't return...what a mistake. Although genuinely didn't think nikeid ran out so quick. 

I think if you're going to ball in them go TTS, .5+ up for casual wear or if you're not looking to break them in. 

im curious to see if anyone ordered the mc with a wolf grey swoosh? i need to be ready when they come back on nikeid.

also now with the pairs in hand how is the sizing on them?

I ordered wolf grey sole and swoosh, hoping it comes out nice. Wishing I would have done one of each at this point. They are still being built right now, should be done any day though.

but what if they gave/give us a gum bottom.

i hope

yeah, 100% with you on that. should have pulled the trigger. i was waiting for a clothing claim voucher to come before i ordered and thought i had some time.... =(

Why did I order through the glitch?.....Somebody slap me.
I feel the exact same way! I thought I would just move on but this one hurts a little. Congrats to those who didn't use the glitch and received your pairs, they look amazing! 

I ordered wolf grey sole and swoosh, hoping it comes out nice. Wishing I would have done one of each at this point. They are still being built right now, should be done any day though.

Same here. Wolf grey sole and swoosh. Wish I made white swoosh and white sole version.

Hopefully if nike releases this option again I'll do it. If not it's alright...

I waited because I wanted to get a 10-20% off code before ordering - $260 after tax isn't easy to digest for me.

A few days later, I found a 20% off code at my office.. Hop online real fast, MC is gone.

SMH. Oh well, now we wait for the right time to use it.

Had the code ready but couldn't decide 2 pairs or 3. Now especially painful. When I decided it was too late. Errday I check this thread hoping a changed title to mc back on...

Had the code ready but couldn't decide 2 pairs or 3. Now especially painful. When I decided it was too late. Errday I check this thread hoping a changed title to mc back on...
I would honestly follow nikeID on twitter or at least nike.com. If MC does come back up I don't think it will stay very long. So many people are claiming they hold off because they thought it would be there a while and now that its gone its going to be a free for all when it comes back up!!! Plus, dudes that have pairs in hand will probably dive back in and cop more! I don't think it will be up more than a couple of hours. IMO!!!

Back
Top Bottom