OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I would honestly follow nikeID on twitter or at least nike.com. If MC does come back up I don't think it will stay very long. So many people are claiming they hold off because they thought it would be there a while and now that its gone its going to be a free for all when it comes back up!!! Plus, dudes that have pairs in hand will probably dive back in and cop more! I don't think it will be up more than a couple of hours. IMO!!!
I'm not big into twitter -- if I followed nikeiD, could I set it up so I only get tweet notifs from them?

Last edited:
This is the 1 time that I knew not to use a glitch and to order ASAP.It was not even a question.It did take 3 hrs to figure which swoosh and sole tho lol.

Never before was I in such a rush to pay $260 for a shoe and fine wit it lol.

I would honestly follow nikeID on twitter or at least nike.com. If MC does come back up I don't think it will stay very long. So many people are claiming they hold off because they thought it would be there a while and now that its gone its going to be a free for all when it comes back up!!! Plus, dudes that have pairs in hand will probably dive back in and cop more! I don't think it will be up more than a couple of hours. IMO!!!

Last edited:
Mixing uppers and sole options that weren't supposed to go together but people figured out a workaround. Created some good combo but nikeid wouldn't have it.

Don't know why they can't put it back up for you guys. flyknit is their cheapest material.

my theory is that they over sold and are catching up on orders.

proof of my theory is that i ordered 6/30 and they're still being built, whereas people who ordered after me already have their shoes in their hands.. :smh:

proof of my theory is that i ordered 6/30 and they're still being built, whereas people who ordered after me already have their shoes in their hands..
mean.gif
Props to u bro... Id be furious

Same here. Wolf grey sole and swoosh. Wish I made white swoosh and white sole version.

Hopefully if nike releases this option again I'll do it. If not it's alright...

Same makeup for mine - hoping these turn out. Wishing maybe I would have done some speckle on the midsole too. Oh well, mine just shipped with an delivery date of 7/22 so we'll see in a week...

proof of my theory is that i ordered 6/30 and they're still being built, whereas people who ordered after me already have their shoes in their hands.. :smh:

i was mad until i found out there were many others in the same boat as me.

we're all gonna make it tho :nerd:
Yeah I ordered mine on release date like an hour after they went live :smh:. Got my finishing touches email on the 12th so I'm expecting to get the shipped email in the next couple of days. I'm still gonna get them before my original estimated delivery date but it sucks seeing people who ordered DAYS after me get their pairs already :lol:.

we're all gonna make it tho
nerd.gif

proof of my theory is that i ordered 6/30 and they're still being built, whereas people who ordered after me already have their shoes in their hands..
mean.gif
Yup,I still dont get it lol.But cant wait.I just got my started email lol

Last edited:

mean.gif

we're all gonna make it tho
nerd.gif
yup, i ordered 6/30 also, i just got my finishing touches email last night.

Zadeh! i saw those earlier

mean.gif
I'm praying, if MCs don't come back I'm going to be sick

Last edited:
Can someone explain the building process to me for Nike iD?

I understand it's a custom order but WTF?

Why is there a we started, finishing touches and all that other BS?

Once they start shouldn't it take the worker like 40 minutes (random time not sure how accurate) to put it together?

Can someone explain the building process to me for Nike iD?

I understand it's a custom order but WTF?

Why is there a we started, finishing touches and all that other BS?

Once they start shouldn't it take the worker like 40 minutes (random time not sure how accurate) to put it together?
I can't tell you the specific process but I'm sure the notifications are more or less to keep you happy, knowing that they haven't forgot about your order and it's getting tender loving care 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom