OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Live a little. Go with the speckles. 
laugh.gif

All this talk Nike better throw it back up soon. 
mean.gif
hahahah,I already ordered mines with no speckles on the 1st day.

I really think no speckles make this shoe look so cleaner.Sometimes speckles are over done and to extra for me.

Now the kobe 8 easter speckles or MP speckles>>>>

I think those would look even better with a wolf grey swoosh. or something else that stands out a little more on the upper than the gold does.  the white tongue and midsole is super clean

Last edited:

I think those would look even better with a grey swoosh. something that stands out a little more on the upper.  the white tongue and midsole is super clean
The shoe stands out itself.

I like that gold.Man might make a pair if it comes back.

I think those would look even better with a grey swoosh. something that stands out a little more on the upper.  the white tongue and midsole is super clean
The shoe stands out itself.

I like that gold.Man might make a pair if it comes back.
it's just a personal preference i have always had. I always want to swoosh to stand out. for example black upper with black swoosh is something i have always disliked

hahahah,I already ordered mines with no speckles on the 1st day.

I really think no speckles make this shoe look so cleaner.Sometimes speckles are over done and to extra for me.

Now the kobe 8 easter speckles or MP speckles>>>>
True. You might end up with a worker that went crazy with speckles. I like the contrast tho on the pair posted earlier.

it's just a personal preference i have always had. I always want to swoosh to stand out. for example black upper with black swoosh is something i have always disliked
I feel you fam and some shoes I definitely want to stand out or have multicolors and a different color swoosh.

I usually prefer solid colors when it comes to kicks tho.Easier to rock and let standout with a fit.I loved just about all of the kobe 8s tho.

True. You might end up with a worker that went crazy with speckles. I like the contrast tho on the pair posted earlier.
Oh I liked the pair we saw earlier with them.

im def buying that gold and white multi pair up top tho.

Last edited:
The metallic gold Swoosh blends in with the different colors but it looks like melted caramel got on the flyknit :lol:

Last edited:
Ordered mine the first day and still in build process, people getting their pairs already.

Ugh.

They look nice, but the gold swoosh ruins it for me because you can barely see it. The silver metallic would've more visible. 

^^I don't want to but what choice...i wanted MC lows for a while more than even MPs. 

Last edited:

The silver has been posted a couple pages back, doesn't look very good either
The silver looks better because it stands out a lot more. Either way I ordered both a metallic silver swoosh and white swoosh. The white swoosh looks a lot better so I am glad I got a pair with a white swoosh. 
I was hoping someone got an all black options in because I have to wait a week to see mine. Grrr
I got an all black pair with a gold metallic swoosh. 

Back
Top Bottom