OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Couple more pictures under better lighting conditions. 

Also about the sizing... I wear a size 10 and all shoes I own are size 10 with a little wiggle room. These do seem a bit constricting. My big toes are touching the end of the toe box. Hopefully won't be a problem when the fk stretches out a bit.

DEAR GOD I go away and come back and flood gates have a huge crack in them.......

RandyMarshJizz.jpg
 @ the MC!!

edit*

350x700px-LL-387b741e_photo4.jpeg

(Stu Lantz Voice: THIS VARIATION IS NOYYYCCCEEEEEE)

Last edited:
I could not be more wrong (to myself), I thought Gold and more White would kill the MC but it gives it a fresh perspective. Super Rep!

@corante  what size are you by chance? I know the smaller sizes on normal 9s uses a different material/flyknit. It seems the smaller sizes have a brighter FK pattern? or am I just seeing it in different light?

@corante
 what size are you by chance? I know the smaller sizes on normal 9s uses a different material/flyknit. It seems the smaller sizes have a brighter FK pattern? or am I just seeing it in different light?

I wear 10. I'm sure fk is just random. My left shoe is darker than the right.

Those photos have some natural sunlight on the shoe, which does tend to make fk mc look a bit lighter (ie. lunar 1s and free 4.0s)

i both love and hate this thread so much right now

Couple more pictures under better lighting conditions. 

Also about the sizing... I wear a size 10 and all shoes I own are size 10 with a little wiggle room. These do seem a bit constricting. My big toes are touching the end of the toe box. Hopefully won't be a problem when the fk stretches out a bit.
dang, i am liking the lighter colored MC on the right shoe. reminds me more of the MC racers. if/when MC ever comes back, I want my pair like that.

I haven't been this excited for a shoe since the DMP XI's when i was in middle school 
laugh.gif

My gray pair is getting here thursday and then the multicolors who knows when... 

#teamwhiteGITDswooshwhitesolenospeckles

I hope someone throws a pair up on eBay for a decent price because that may be my only chance

Thirsty for those MCs specially the more colorful ones that came out

Dumb question but can we successfully order GITD and translucent soles now with the black and grey flyknit or is that still a glitch?

I want to see a white shoosh on that gold pair.

The thing is I love the gold kobe symbol.You cant do both smh

Back
Top Bottom