OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Finally got a chance to see the Hyper Grapes in person today, extremely underwhelming. Maybe it's just the color (or lack thereof) throwing me off, but the shoe felt way more bulky than the EMs and the craftsmanship on that particular pair sucked.

If my MC iDs don't blow me away with the color variations I won't be keeping them.

Last edited:
My MCs were supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I just checked them and the tracking update shows no known delivery so I called UPS. They told me a container was shipped from Nike with 276 packages and they all had to be cleared when entering the US. Now I don't know when I will see them...

Nice job.

That reply says to me that they're more than likely coming back.

God knows I'm ordering my pair(s) when it happens.

not sure how you conclude that from that tweet. nike has been saying the same thing since the option went away.

Nice job.

That reply says to me that they're more than likely coming back.

God knows I'm ordering my pair(s) when it happens.

I hope you, chiacrack chiacrack , and @palma will be able to cook "when and if" the option is made available again. I just need one pair with this 20% off promo code I got recently. If the MC option doesn't come back, then I hope NIKEiD adds a few more upper options.

I just want one MC ID and then I hope to get a clean EM ID as well. Really want a pair of the highs for basketball

I hope you, @chiacrack, and @palma will be able to cook "when and if" the option is made available again. I just need one pair with this 20% off promo code I got recently. If the MC option doesn't come back, then I hope NIKEiD adds a few more upper options.
exactly, if we can't get MC can get some other colors at least?

Still holding out hope it comes back lol

UPS is playing with my emotions.. i just want my mc's.

the status is On Time, and my delivery date was today.

THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!!
[table][tr][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Local Time[/th][th=""]Activity[/th][/tr][tr][td]Anchorage, AK, United States[/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]1:40 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]1:52 P.M.[/td][td]A UPS My Choice delivery change was requested for this package. / The receiver arranged to pick up the package at a UPS facility.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Louisville, KY, United States[/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]11:49 A.M.[/td][td]Your package will be held at a warehouse until it is released by the clearance agency.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Incheon, Korea, Republic of[/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]11:30 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]8:30 P.M.[/td][td]Arrival Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong[/td][td]07/23/2014[/td][td]4:29 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xiamen, China[/td][td]07/18/2014[/td][td]6:00 P.M.[/td][td]Departure Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Xiamen, China[/td][td]07/17/2014[/td][td]10:56 P.M.[/td][td]Origin Scan[/td][/tr][tr][td]China[/td][td]07/17/2014[/td][td]2:12 A.M.[/td][td]Order Processed: Ready for UPS[/td][/tr][/table]

nerd.gif
wow china to alaska

Back
Top Bottom