OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
ya i'll elaborate for you, since he's gullible.

he went on nike chat and spoke with 17 different reps. then only absorbed the one answer he wanted to hear, which was "they may return"
Hahaha yeah this is the most likely scenario. 

he went on nike chat and spoke with 17 different reps. then only absorbed the one answer he wanted to hear, which was "they may return"
Sorry. Dude it was one rep that helped me out with a previous customer service issue.

"I was wondering if there's any updates on the multi color option. I have a pair in my shopping cart waiting but I can't order. Is it less than likely to become available or is it likely it will be back when all orders are fulfilled?
Thanks,"

Response:

"There is no new updates but due to demand they are likely to restock when all orders are fulfilled."

You can take it as you like. I will take it as they will return.

Sorry. Dude it was one rep that helped me out with a previous customer service issue.

"I was wondering if there's any updates on the multi color option. I have a pair in my shopping cart waiting but I can't order. Is it less than likely to become available or is it likely it will be back when all orders are fulfilled?
Thanks,"

Response:

"There is no new updates but due to demand they are likely to restock when all orders are fulfilled."

You can take it as you like. I will take it as they will return.

i'm telling you right now not to hold your breath..

every rep has a different answer, it depends on who you talk to.

these reps don't get any more info than what we already know. why? because if nike was planning on bringing it back, do you think they would trust some minimum wage employee handling their online customer service chat line?? no.

Just got a shipping confirmation email from Nike :pimp:.

But it was for the Marshawn Lynch TR1s that released this morning :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

these reps don't get any more info than what we already know. why? because if nike was planning on bringing it back, do you think they would trust some minimum wage employee handling their online customer service chat line?? no.

Should I trust you more than a Nike rep?
Okay. So like I said you can take it for what it is. I am not holding my breath just sharing the info I received.

Should I trust you more than a Nike rep?
Okay. So like I said you can take it for what it is. I am not holding my breath just sharing the info I received.

you have reading comprehension issues.

one rep will say "they are coming back"

another will say "no word"

another will say "it's likely that it will"

it depends on who you talk to. you happened to talk to that 1 person who "believes" they'll be back.

if you want, i can translate it to another language for you?

i don't know how else to tell you this.

if i go on chat right now, i'll get a different answer than you. and this is from a nike rep. should i trust jeffrey or george?????

I spoke to a Rep who asked me what multicolour was 
indifferent.gif

u wot m8?

you have reading comprehension issues.

one rep will say "they are coming back"

another will say "no word"

another will say "it's likely that it will"

it depends on who you talk to. you happened to talk to that 1 person who "believes" they'll be back.

if you want, i can translate it to another language for you?

i don't know how else to tell you this.

if i go on chat right now, i'll get a different answer than you. and this is from a nike rep. should i trust jeffrey or george?????

Go back and read the post. Meditate. Read 11 rings by Phil Jackson. Have a drink. Relax.
View media item 1094274View media item 1094275View media item 1094277

jm1ke jm1ke just for you

like i said, it depends on who you talk to.

you seem to have selective hearing/reading skills. many people on here have chatted with reps and EVERY answer is different.

you're choosing to hear the answer YOU want to hear.

View media item 1094278

why am i even arguing.. my pair is being delivered tomorrow :D

jm1ke jm1ke just for you

like i said, it depends on who you talk to.

you seem to have selective hearing/reading skills. many people on here have chatted with reps and EVERY answer is different.

you're choosing to hear the answer YOU want to hear.

View media item 1094278

why am i even arguing.. my pair is being delivered tomorrow :D

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Yes I am selecting to read the email I received and share with NTers who care to receive information. That is all.

Last edited:
I swapped laces with the extra laces that came with my girls ASG Kobe 9's.

What do you guys think?

They must be sooooooooo long!
Actually they're only about an inch longer than the regular laces it came with because it's from a GS sized shoe 
tongue.gif

Edit: correction, they are actually 5 inches longer haha but heres a picture with laces tied

Last edited:
That's a tough decision too.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I like saving money but I like making something that'll look little better than the Beethoven. FML
laugh.gif
tired.gif
I'm pretty much in the same situation as you but I honestly don't think any grey flyknit ID will come out looking better than the Beethovens. The flyknit pattern on the Beethoven just looks 100 times better than anything that will come out of the grey ID in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom