OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^ paint the tabs red. i plan on doing that on my pair, if i ever have time. will prob be too busy baliln in them tho.

Best one today @ootherocoo

DP tho?
laugh.gif

No sense in coppin the Beethovens these things look 10x better than them. 

:x
@jm1ke just for you

like i said, it depends on who you talk to.

you seem to have selective hearing/reading skills. many people on here have chatted with reps and EVERY answer is different.

you're choosing to hear the answer YOU want to hear.

View media item 1094278

why am i even arguing.. my pair is being delivered tomorrow :D

DAMMIT PEOPLE STOP BOTHERING al3x89 with this and read the chain of responses on @NikeID. It's all the same: We don't know sh*t if they are or aren't coming back. CS people should just start saying. "C'mon bruh people up top don't tell us anything useful".

Everything else at this point is theory. Now I am not saying don't bother NIKEID with questions like this repeatedly. You definitely should and might be useful, but try to minimize it in this thread.

Lebron X iD

South beach blue was taken off just like this mc option

nike reps knew nothing just as this

sb blue came back randomly

.... we shall sea

The clearing agency thing happens from time to time. Got it this time too. Not sure if it's like customs or what though. My black fk is held up by clearance and MC pair says tomorrow but it hasn't updated from China since Saturday. Testing my patience. :smh:

Those inlines are sick! Simple and clean.

NDC finally shipped my mc with glow swoosh two days ago, scheduled for Tuesday but it seems like everyone is havin issues with UPS

Back
Top Bottom