OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
16 days after receiving my finishing touches email, my pair has shipped. FINALLY.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Ahhh today is the day. Package is out for shipment but wont be in till around 6-7 when my UPS driver normally arrives. Hope my MC lives up to everyone elses.

16 days after receiving my finishing touches email, my pair has shipped. FINALLY.
:nthat: :nthat:
Could possibly be good news for you :lol:.

They were doing a really intensive thorough detailed quality assurance on your pair
If there's ANYTHING wrong with them I'm gonna be pissed :smh:. They had over 2 weeks to inspect the hell out of them :lol:.

Finally!! My MC pair has shipped as well! Can't wait to get these on my feet. Will post pics when they arrive.

I'm still going back and forth on whether or not to get a EM ID or a Flyknit ID....the flyknits are fire but I can't push myself to spend $250. There's a dude selling 20% off codes on eBay but I don't know how legit that is, so that has me sketched.

These are the EMs I'm looking at though:

What do you guys think of them?

^ I love the blue/purple Moonwalker upper. I've been trying to make a pair that I like but I can't find any options that I like together. Those are looking good though. Really like the blue outsole.

Last edited:
Here's the other side too. I'm 50/50 on the purple right now but I'm starting to think it's a good look

I say get the shoe that you want, even if that means paying a little extra for it. You'll come to regret or won't be completely satisfied with any decision otherwise.

I'm still going back and forth on whether or not to get a EM ID or a Flyknit ID....the flyknits are fire but I can't push myself to spend $250. There's a dude selling 20% off codes on eBay but I don't know how legit that is, so that has me sketched.

These are the EMs I'm looking at though:

What do you guys think of them?
Yeah, Pretty soon all Codes will be extinct,  not just of abuse, But over abuse.

Had an estimated delivery for tomorrow but it just had an import scan in louisville today so I doubt they'll be in CT by tomorrow smh. This is for my mc ordered the first day btw

Glad I was able to get a pair but I think this is just a taste of the future for signature releases. No other nikeID product has been taken down as quickly as this one and to me that either tells me that

1. it just simply sold out
or
2. it was taken down quickly to generate hype for future "desirable" options.

Nike was able to charge their customers directly 25% more for this ID than the retail flyknit version for $200 that they profit share with whatever retailer it is sold from. I dont know numbers so I'm just speculating but Id guess the Kobe 8 ID accounted for less than 10% of all Kobe 8 sales. Imagine if they can create a demand for ID options to rival that of an instore release. This was an easy win for them and a big step into the future of nikeID. Mark my words, this will happen again, and again, and again, and again.

Quickstrike IDs. Who'da thunk it.

Now if they do come back up, there's a line around the building of people salty they didn't cop from the first wave ready with their wallets open. They will no doubt be limited again and sell out quickly. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

After all the build up and hype leading up to the release of the 9 with the prelude pack etc I think nike may have realized the MC option really cheapens the value of the masterpiece. Of course I'm just speculating but something like that could leave a bad taste for consumers that went thru hell trying to get the mp

Last edited:
I would be so pissed if I bought the MC HTM for $1600+ and the ID version is arguably just as good.
I'm by no means saying the htms are worth even remotely close to the prices they are reselling for, but I saw the black MC HTM and I have to say IMO they are noticeably nicer than the ID's. I didn't really appreciate the HTMs til I saw it in person. IDs are still awesome though and almost everyone will be completely happy with them and without HTMs

After all the build up and hype leading up to the release of the 9 with the prelude pack etc I think nike may have realized the MC option really cheapens the value of the masterpiece. Of course I'm just speculating but something like that could leave a bad taste for consumers that went thru hell trying to get the mp

Cheapens the value? They are not resellers. All they care if it sold and how quickly.

Back
Top Bottom