OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Waiting for the MC to return is making me hold off on everything else. I really want some Moonwalker EMs but I'd rather have MCs. 

I hope waiting it out doesn't make me miss my chance on everything else

Waiting for the MC to return is making me hold off on everything else. I really want some Moonwalker EMs but I'd rather have MCs. 

I hope waiting it out doesn't make me miss my chance on everything else
Exactly how I feel man.  Waiting it out for what I really want.  I have missed out on too many releases as is to strike out on an ID of all things. UGH.  This was going to be my first ID and I just waited too late to pull the trigger...Never again. Be strong man!

Still holding out too. Only shoes im looking at next month are MC ID's and the Beethovens. MC's looking more and more like it isnt coming back.

Still holding out too. Only shoes im looking at next month are MC ID's and the Beethovens. MC's looking more and more like it isnt coming back.

Found my 10.5 the exact way i originally wanted before #teamglitch (Minus the outsole... Its white. I wanted wolf grey) for $750 shipped FML!!!!

I just cant pull it this time lol

Wow just got estimated delivery date of 8/4 on the grey FKs I ordered on 7/19. Thats even faster than the first pair.
How is it that some people's orders take forever?

Seems a lot of MC people had their orders take longer, even though that means they were some of the first to order. Might mean they actually did sell out of the MC and had to make more. Also, after the MC rush, I bet black and gray FK sales are slowing down, so your your pairs should come out faster than the initial run a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
That's it MC ain't coming back |I

Hope they are so those that didn't get them gets a chance. I got my pair so I'm good :D

but you know deep down inside you hope they really dont cause it just makes yours even more exclusive--and more $$$ on the resale lol :tongue:

Sooooo hate to go off topic about MC, but what the consensus on how these ID's fit?

TTS or size up .5? Same as the purple lows?

Last edited:
Sooooo hate to go off topic about MC, but what the consensus on how these ID's fit?

TTS or size up .5? Same as the purple lows?
Mine looked small as hell but fit wider than my moons. But i say stick to what your wear in EM's and moons. I was a 10.5 in all

Louisville, KY @ 2AM this morning usually means package should arrive tomorrow, right? I'm getting antzy :lol:

Last edited:
Seems a lot of MC people had their orders take longer, even though that means they were some of the first to order. Might mean they actually did sell out of the MC and had to make more. Also, after the MC rush, I bet black and gray FK sales are slowing down, so your your pairs should come out faster than the initial run a few weeks ago.

My first pair took 18 days. If these stay on track it will be 16 days.

One more
happy.gif

USCS20P101664
too slow.. lol

but you know deep down inside you hope they really dont cause it just makes yours even more exclusive--and more $$$ on the resale lol :tongue:

Don't care about exclusivity but $$ talks 8). If someone were to offer me money I can't refuse, they're coming off my feet lol. I wore them a few times already though.

Back
Top Bottom