OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Looks like I'm sending my mc's back to nike. Too narrow for me.
I don't know if you are fishing for PM offers or what but seriously-sell the damn things. You could make a quick few bucks easy and you won't be able to get the MC's from Nike to replace it anyways.

Sending them back would literally cost you money.

Hype usually kills shoes for me. Unless it's a classic (Jordan 11) or something, if everyone wants it then I don't most times. As it pertains to these the hype I see is folks wanting the MC and contemplating getting the black/grey just to have some FK Kobe's. Not directed at anyone on here but every shoe collector isn't a NT member. I know folks debating to get black/grey just to have a pair even if it's not what they really want.

Its not that serious. You think about shoes too seriously. Its just shoes. I buy what i like with no damns given about what others like or not. I don't even know what hype is.

Kids care about hype. I'm too old to think about hype at 39.

Its shoes, not that serious.

Last edited:
I don't know if you are fishing for PM offers or what but seriously-sell the damn things. You could make a quick few bucks easy and you won't be able to get the MC's from Nike to replace it anyways.

of course he was.

Not fishing for anything. If I wanted to sell em I would do so on eBay or Instagram or local. They have bryz dad stitched on the tongue. I wouldn't want a pair of id's with that on em.

Not fishing for anything. If I wanted to sell em I would do so on eBay or Instagram or local. They have bryz dad stitched on the tongue. I wouldn't want a pair of id's with that on em.
Wasn't blasting you for it, people do it everyday. However, if they are MC in a Masterpiece variation then I doubt people care what is inside of them. You will get your money back and then some.

Its not that serious. You think about shoes too seriously. Its just shoes. I buy what i like with no damns given about what others like or not. I don't even know what hype is.

Kids care about hype. I'm too old to think about hype at 39.

Its shoes, not that serious.
OFF TOPIC rant

Respect at 30+ in Niketalk ...33 here...Hype means nothing since the country I live in has like 100 sneakerheads total lmfao...I climb on the hype train every once in a while (dam internet) but I try not to overbuy in it...Funny story most of the people including my gf ridicule me about collecting sneakers or the sneakers itselves...

Every time my gf says ''wtf are those'' , ''are they new??'' Im like 'yo baby what are you talking about , those are great , look at the colours , mj wore that , check that design'' and she's like '' you re 33 STOP COLLECTING SNEAKERS MY DUDE''

Oh well .What does she know .

/off topic rant

Last edited:

I WOULD!!!!...ID TAKEM IF THEY SAID "I LICK MY GRAMMAS FEET"..LOL..OR WHATEVER?...I COULD CARE LESS WHATS ON THE "INSIDE" OF THE TONGUE...JEEZ...SMH....you got alot of $$$ headin yur way bro...use it!

If you send them back somebody will buy them at an outlet with your ID on them anyways.
Welcome to #teamnarrow. I had to send back my first pair also.

@twenty8 nice pics. I bought the same ones 7/3. The day after the MC vanished :/. Hype probably pays a huge roll in my shoe choices but so does my wallet. I tend to only buy the colors I REALLY like and I'll also never pay 1600 for shoes. That's at least 3 pairs of masterpieces resell!

Those asg lows look fantastic. Even better than the highs to me.

OFF TOPIC rant

Respect at 30+ in Niketalk ...33 here...Hype means nothing since the country I live in has like 100 sneakerheads total lmfao...I climb on the hype train every once in a while (dam internet) but I try not to overbuy in it...Funny story most of the people including my gf ridicule me about collecting sneakers or the sneakers itselves...

Every time my gf says ''wtf are those'' , ''are they new??'' Im like 'yo baby what are you talking about , those are great , look at the colours , mj wore that , check that design'' and she's like '' you re 33 STOP COLLECTING SNEAKERS MY DUDE''

Oh well .What does she know .

/off topic rant

i know that feeling with the lady. My wife does the same, but she's the same age as me so she knows about the Jordans i cop. She recognizes them all. I'm a little embarrassed sometimes. She thinks its crazy and wonders when i'll grow out of it. I wonder the same. Thought I'd stop by now. Slowed down for sure, but thats not because my interest has decreased. I just think its been a weak year for me, personally, when it comes to jays.

Notice myself moving on to flyknit chukka's and racers this year. Its more about comfort now.

i know that feeling with the lady. My wife does the same, but she's the same age as me so she knows about the Jordans i cop. She recognizes them all. I'm a little embarrassed sometimes. She thinks its crazy and wonders when i'll grow out of it. I wonder the same. Thought I'd stop by now. Slowed down for sure, but thats not because my interest has decreased. I just think its been a weak year for me, personally, when it comes to jays.

Notice myself moving on to flyknit chukka's and racers this year. Its more about comfort now.

This.

Im way ahead of you , like 6 years prior

:rofl:

p.s. , something about the thread , in order not to be off topic again :tongue:

View media item 1103444View media item 1103452

Last edited:
cut the sides off the insert..pm me if you want pics...the shoes went from almost painfully snug to perfect for me

Back
Top Bottom