OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This iD was posted in the regular 9 thread. Not sure how I feel about the shiny snake print type overlay. Thought it was matte. Gonna have to see how I like it when mine comes in.
d3845680_image.jpeg

i like the snakeprint overlay. i hope it's noticeable on my white pair. (i think i ordered with it, can't remember for sure)

I think the snake print overlay will look better in white. I'll find out how I like it in black in a few days.

that overlay is weak imo thought it was matte aswell... imo i think the 9s are off to a better start then the 8s were... comfort wise i think the 9s beat the 8s due to that extra thickness on the lunar insole... visually i think the 8 silhouette is better then the 9s.

Anybody know if the design on the back of the hell would just be stickers or embossed or stitched??
im guessing the the 9 stitches if u go the no ID entered route will be stitched.

but if u go the ID entered then its going to be "Stickers".

my thoughts behind this is due the gold/ silver metallic colors being available on the Stitch option and then being taken away when you choose to enter a name or number instead

That overlay reminds me of the toe box from the IVs, like on the carpe diems. I like it,

The black overlay doesn't look bad in that pic up there. The black/gold inspired just looks like replicas that's why it's throwing me off.

The black overlay doesn't look bad in that pic up there. The black/gold inspired just looks like replicas that's why it's throwing me off.

yea maybe because of the black sole, it makes it stand out more and looks real shiny. i am in the same boat right now hoping mine do not look lile that.

Man that glossy Snake print toe overlay is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Patiently waiting for finished products to come in so i can order my pair, hopefully sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom