OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The pic looks terrible because

1. Stupid image effect
2. Terrible photographer
3. Shoe is likely still stuff with the paper

I'm sure the shoe will look better when a proper picture has been taken.
i agree with your #2 statement. also the shoe looks like its a sz 8...

yea that silhouette looks like cheeks.. you guys better save this shoe with some better pix so i can go ahead and order my IDs

Oh my damn those mangos look terrible.Dammit man,I wanted to order those so I hope we can more angles/pics.

S*** looks like a mango loaf of bread lol.I think the em is shapeless which kills the silhouette or sexyness of the shoe.That is where the 8 shined the most.The 9s are just to thick and wide as a low top shoe.If it was a lil slimmer it would be dope.

That tip overlay is awful as well.SMH

Last edited:
You can see the paper in the other shoe and looks like a lot.

Can't wait to see more ids once they start rolling in.

the shoe looks pretty bad there but the mango color is on point that was exactly what I was hoping for

mango cw though is on point at least, that tip overlay
sick.gif

Last edited:
Fisheye lens and what appears to be a very small size

Mango color does look great though

Last edited:
yall tripping over a whack lens and shotty photographer

Really feeling these Skunk SB inspired. Just wish they had a green midsole option. Would allow for a purple sole and shank to complete the look.

View media item 945181

My amnesty id's just got into Kentucky. Should be here tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. Can't wait. Didn't know the snakeprint tip overlay was shiny like that but think itll look good since the upper is all black anyway. Can't wait for these. They made these mad fast. Ordered kd's and kb 8's and guess they ran out of materials AGAIN or some other ish. Ordered the kd 6's and kb 8's way before I ordered the 9's. But can't wait to see these. Plus the black gold id's few pages back look good to me

Back
Top Bottom