OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Same here I order on 7/28 and I got shipped email last night.  Due to arrive on 8/14.  Given the length of time it took for Kobe 8 ID's, this turnaround time is impressive.

Ugh. I ordered 7/22 and it still hasn't shipped.

"HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS"

If it's a Laker colorway, i'm in and reppin.

Lakers+team+watch+the+Lakers+2009-2010+championship+banner+unveiling.JPG

15743.gif

Last edited:
This pair just came in..Not sure how I feel about the translucent clear sole yet..May return them and reorder with wolf grey.

Shipping was quick with no delays (about 5 days from China to NY)

Edit: Swoosh is Wolf Grey

Last edited:
That clear sole is absolutely beautiful.

But if you dont like yellowed soles you better return them.

The clear looks like it will be yellow by Christmas. :rolleyes

That clear sole is absolutely beautiful.

But if you dont like yellowed soles you better return them.

The clear looks like it will be yellow by Christmas.
eyes.gif
My exact thinking which I understand is expected with clear soles..

Surprisingly enough I feel like the Kobe IX overall looks better with solid soles than clear soles. I'm usually the other way around. My iD build is in progress. Should be here in two weeks if the trend is correct from how Nike been pumping out Kobe iD's.

Just placed another order for 2 more ID's, total out of pocket including tax $360 after 20% coupon and verizon rewards promotion...

$100 Nike GC for $90 so I ordered (4) $100 GC's for $360. Then I had an extra $20 GC from a prior incident plus 20% off...

Last edited:
Not that serious man.

I'm not the only one that's annoyed with ppl posting convos with reps every single hour. They don't know anything. If you think they might have some inside info, then you're most likely in for disappointment. Every rep has given us different answers and it's just making the thread unbearable to read. That's just my opinion of course so don't get mad again.

For the record, I really want the mc to come back so I can order another pair and I feel like everyone deserves a pair cause they're :pimp:

Also chiacrack you have nothing to say since you're the one that caused all this to happen!!!!

just kidding don't get mad chia. I love the NT community here but it just gets frustrating when misinformation is being spread constantly and it's leading ppl on to believe something that isn't true

Lol I'm not mad anymore I got my pair

Still hope it comes back though too dope for people not to have

These that thug love...

Make you wanna get a rub on thick rug with a rubber duck. Don't give a elmer fudd.

What...

This pair just came in..Not sure how I feel about the translucent clear sole yet..May return them and reorder with wolf grey.

Shipping was quick with no delays (about 5 days from China to NY)

Edit: Swoosh is Wolf Grey
These are nice!  I need to make me a black pair

Best non-mc one i have seen!

i think a gray or black midsole would have been nice.  The white kind of really sticks out.  Look awesome either way though

Too bad there's no grey midsole option.. hopefully Nike adds that in the near future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom