OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
WOAH!

This is huge news! I was just about to post how upset I am because I just got off the chat with CS and found out my order on 7/22 has been delayed to 8/20!!! I was so pissed that I canceled that order, but I'm much happier knowing that more colors are coming!

My iD's just came in! Ordered on the 19th of last month, so it took about 20 days from start to finish. They kinda went crazy on the white speckling on the midsole, but whatever!  I used the Black Ice sole option which I haven't seen posted yet. I took a side by side picture of the sole next to the Masterpiece's sole so you guys can get a feeling of what the black ice sole looks like. Enjoy!

This most likely means that MC wont come back any time soon, if at all. Nike will want to milk these new colours to squeeze every dollar they can. I'm torn. On the one hand, Im happy with new options on the other hand i hope they are all ugly for my wallets sake. 

Has anyone ordered a Sparks cw of the EM's yet? I remember a mockup was done a while back but I'd like to see pics of them actually in hand.

Back
Top Bottom