OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

LOL same here fam

LOL at the hashtag thats the truth, but really its the same colors I think, I can't afford any kicks until end of August, wanted Beethovens or those 3s coming out but just might make an ID, thought i think the options will be sold out by then LOL

But I do wear my MCs all the time, I have ultimate swag walking in those things, feel like a million bucks walking around in them, absolutely love them

this, doubt they do
Yea me and another NT member started #TEAMDEADPOCKETS. Nike beating us over the head this year with HEAT.

AHAHAHH I feel you on the MC's.I told you I had people stopping in their tracks and staring at my MC lows.Blew their minds lol.1 lady said Im sorry I just cant stop staring at your shoes lol.I was laughing my *** off.

robin-hood.gif

Gonna need those 20% codes for Monday, illegal or not :lol:

Nice black iDs btw. Can't go wrong with black and gold.

Last edited:
absolutely going to have to make an iD now.

If green glow or a similar color is a solid flyknit color option 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Generated codes that were posted on Twitter last week. Supposedly people got banned or warned for using them.
damn that's shady. Maybe that has something to do with the legit code i got from Nike a couple weeks ago not working even though i never used it

Gonna need those 20% codes for Monday, illegal or not :lol:

Nice black iDs btw. Can't go wrong with black and gold.

It was hard to watch that episode. I got one legit code left :lol:. I was going to use it on a pair of MC's if it came back (not happening imo). Looks like Monday it is, unless all the options are weak. Thanks btw.

Chatted w/ Nike today about this 20% code hack. I had them check mines and I got jacked.

So what did Nike do about it.................not a damn thing :smh:

That turqouise/blue upper in the sample image for Monday's update may be a winner for me.  Obviously gonna have to see the others, but I like it...

excited about new options coming but man, why can't they just bring back the mc! 

[quote name=]Customize Kobe’s ninth signature shoe and stand out like never before. The Kobe 9 Elite Low iD now has 11 new color-fade combinations—from Hyper Pink and Volt to Photo Blue and Hyper Turquoise—plus an additional nine solid colors you can apply to every part of your shoe, right down to the laces. Available on Nike.com August 11 (8am EDT/5am PDT).[/quote]
Bruh!
View media item 1122834

Short review of fk low on the court:

Balled in them for an hour.

- heel slip noticeable nearing the one hour mark.
- toe box loosened up a bit
- tongue is the perfect size(dat padding)
- overall decent but not as good as the em

- EMs for ball >

I'll wear these once in a while but mainly stick with my 8's or 9's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom