OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I can understand that lol. I just look at is as we're all on here because we love shoes, want the latest updates, opinions, tips, help each other out from time to time. I've been there when you feel like you really want a shoe so bad you aren't thinking and would pay whatever, most times you will regret it later and I'd rather not see people throw their money away and get ripped off by resellers who don't deserve all that profit. Thats the only reason I comment on it.

I GOTCHA, I JUST HAVE A LIMIT SET FOR MYSELF AND REFUSE TO GO OVER IT! SOME OF THESE DUDES OUT HERE HAVE TO GET REAL WITH THEMSELVES AND REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUS THEIR ASKING PRICES ARE! BUT HERE'S THE CATCH THAT WE ALL SHOULD KNOW BY NOW:

THEY HAVE REALIZED THAT THERE ARE FOOLS OUT HERE TO PAY THOSE HIGH A__ PRICES SO THATS WHY THEY ASK FOR $8-900 FOR A ID.

Never notice the amount of floppage is on that flyknit tongue. The contrast with the white and black really shows it even when laced to the top.

Many could view someone whose caps lock apparently got stuck about a month ago in the same light.

MY FONT CHOICE SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYBODY ON NT.

SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE COMPLAINING THOUGH AND I HONESTLY COULD GIVE LESS THAN 2 S___S WHAT YOU THINK.

CARRY ON SIR.

It's not your font, that is completely different. Just to let you know, there is a precedent of a user from the RF thread, who I won't mention, getting banned because he typed in caps constantly. Don't consider yourself bulletproof.

It's not your font, that is completely different. Just to let you know, there is a precedent of a user from the RF thread, who I won't mention, getting banned because he typed in caps constantly. Don't consider yourself bulletproof.

Lmao he got banned for caps? Does it bother people that bad?

i find it hard to believe how some of the moonwalker options havent sold out... its literally a galaxy print upper 

for those asking

@NIKEiD The current Kobe 9 Elite Low iD upper options will remain available when the new colors are introduced on Monday.

Dope. I have a feeling im just going to end up ordering the black and grey upper instead of these new options.

if these id options are real nice tomorrow i might skip the Beethoven release and just get 2 more ID's.. 

anyone know if these new id options are going to have a back pulltab? I see one on the default blue/volt pair on ndc launch page.

Last edited:
nike going super quick with these ID's. got started email thursday and already got the finishing email just now. the shipping email is usually shortly after like a a day or two. my last pair was ordered and received in 2 to 2 and a half weeks.

nike going super quick with these ID's. got started email thursday and already got the finishing email just now. the shipping email is usually shortly after like a a day or two. my last pair was ordered and received in 2 to 2 and a half weeks.
wow that is crazy

Back
Top Bottom