OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
so the circlejerk over them is getting ridiculous, but tomorrow, you might be interested in joining the circlejerk?
I'm interested to see what options are released, but for the longest time I've looked at a Moonwalker EM ID. I'm not paying $250 no matter what haha

Liking a shoe doesn't mean you're part of a circlejerk.

I'm interested to see what options are released, but for the longest time I've looked at a Moonwalker EM ID. I'm not paying $250 no matter what haha

Liking a shoe doesn't mean you're part of a circlejerk.

i was jk/being sarcastic...but just because you like flyknit and you dont see any reason to even consider EM, that doesnt mean you are a part of a circlejerk as well which is my point

Last edited:
Really hoping there's going to be a red solid upper up tomorrow
9 more solids...Black and grey already, Imma go w/ a White, Game Royal, Volt, U. Red, Court Purple, Pine Green, Hyper Pink, Photo Blue and Tour Yellow...That's just my guess those, but Nike love surprising us

EeOMFaG.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2014/04/08/nike-kobe-9-elite-low-htm/

The number of Kobe 9 models will increase with the upcoming Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM release, a silhouette that was crafted in part by the likes of the legendary Hiroshi/Tinker/Mark team up . As you can see, the silhouette maintains the Flyknit touches that the Nike Kobe 9 Elite brought, but has a lower cut that’s much more in line with what the public has come to expect from a Nike Kobe sneaker. Continue reading for the full breakdown on the Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low and watch for the HTM version to launch exclusively at Nike Stadium Milano and Excelsior in Milan on April 8th (Look for more standard inline pairs of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low in the future as well).

Last edited:
MC was an exception tho. it sits right next to htms. you can say 'oh, it didn't have htm stitched on the back'..but thats about all it was missing

I dont want to minimize your post but the reality with sneakers is not every shoe you will get, thats life. People need to learn that. There will be another hot shoe to replace MC

MC and HTM difference is far greater than the stitching homie. No need for me to explain that there are enough images out there for you to look at.

even if the options are great, no need to wake up at 5/8am. they aint selling out like that
True, but in case MC returns then I gotta be on it. 

They're not gonna return the MC option the same day they release the fade option. You gotta think a little some times.
Very likely it won't be back. How else did Nike pump up those Grey and Black numbers. I wonder how many pairs we would have seen if Nike hadn't pulled the MC. Maybe 10:1 or worse. 

codes will probably get you banned or your order cancelled. i would be cautious.

yea, its risky.

no idea if nike is actually banning people or what

screw my authentic 15% code, i want more:lol:

Yeah you'll likely get banned for using those codes. NT admins won't tolerate posting those either.

I think he mean't if one of the owners of that code complains to Nike they could ban the person who used it when Nike discovers it was used by someone who was not issued that code. I think.

Back
Top Bottom