OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

looking at the launch calendar though, that sept 13 date falls on the same day as the crimson colorway which wouldnt make sense. I dont know.....

-shrug
They're probably hoping to get the shoes by September 13th and ship them out on September 16th.

Yeah, if it wasn't going to come back then why not keep charging $1700 like before?
KC never had sizes up.  It showed "sold out" for MC from the get go..Basically went from coming soon to sold out...and sz 13 only for the HTM's...

Last edited:
KC never had sizes up.  It showed "sold out" for MC from the get go..Basically went from coming soon to sold out...and sz 13 only for the HTM's...

Yeah, it was the same exact thing for the Loser Lebron Elites. They had a certain price set and it said "sold out" before they even put sizes up.

So they never sold any for 1700? I thought they just went that fast. Still they changed their mind on the price -75% or so. Must be sure of something. If they weren't coming back. These pairs could easily command $800.00. Wonder if they do come back, if it will result in some unpaid ebay cases.

Last edited:
So they never sold any for 1700? I thought they just went that fast. Still they changed their mind on the price -75% or so. Must be sure of something. If they weren't coming back. These pairs could easily command $800.00. Wonder if they do come back, if it will result in some unpaid ebay cases.

Nope, sometimes they set up a price for a shoe they will be getting in the future and then put sold out before any pairs are actually bought. It's code for coming soon. I'm sure it also makes people think that they missed out initially and thus they feel more inclined to buy a pair once they actually go live.

Nope, sometimes they set up a price for a shoe they will be getting in the future and then put sold out before any pairs are actually bought. It's code for coming soon. I'm sure it also makes people think that they missed out initially and thus they feel more inclined to buy a pair once they actually go live.

Got it. Thanks. Still way underpriced if they ain't coming or overpriced if they are. Can't wait to see what nike cooks up in the next few hours.

I think that Kickscrew could just be banking on the fact that MC may return today so they are trying to sell as many preorders as possible (therefore the lowered price). If the MC does not release today they can just refund people the money. 

I think that Kickscrew could just be banking on the fact that MC may return today so they are trying to sell as many preorders as possible (therefore the lowered price). If the MC does not release today they can just refund people the money. 

Is that a sustainable business model trying to essentially scam customers like that?

For something not likely to be instantly limited. They try to lock you down with a 150 loss or just refund? Seems like an empty promise with only loss for customers and gain for business.

Last edited:

It's possible.. It's also possible they are launching MC on NDC China like someone said before. NDC won't ship to a shipping address outside of the US and won't ship to a international reshipping company so I would go with the latter.

KC has been around for years so I'd say so but their practice wasn't always like this. They've adapted with the times.

Seems less like an adaptation and more a flip from acceptable business practice to predatory. Maybe $400 is justified for reason stated below. Maybe they do this with other ID products too? Giving access to overseas buyers. I just thought they had setup a trap for unsuspecting customers caught up in the MC hype.

It's possible.. It's also possible they are launching MC on NDC China like someone said before. NDC won't ship to a shipping address outside of the US and won't ship to a international reshipping company so I would go with the latter.

Last edited:
But if this is the case wouldn't you still consider it underpriced?

Back
Top Bottom