OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You know those KC people are on NT just reading all the hype and getting the same whispers we are about the MC's coming back today. They'll take pre-orders at $400 hoping they come back and if they don't, they'll show as "sold out" again...

$400 is only $150 more than retail. It's not that bad considering MP were $220 and sell for $500...

I would have already jumped on $400 if I knew it were a guarantee, but I don't. Would cop 2.

Something is fishy.

Its not my money so i honestly dont care i just dont see why .. not worth it to me even if its ONLY $xxx more

And hey if u made almost $250 off some sucka then props to ypu shame on them.

Bit hey its all cool man we all in here for the same reason, everyone has their limits some bigger/smaller than others

Hold up, Hold up...ppl are really considering paying over retail for some ID's??? WOW

Just as limited, currently, as some of the other releases people pay way over retail for.

Grinches sat for a week and currently sell for 9x retail

MC option was gone in 3 days.

Just as limited, currently, as some of the other releases people pay way over retail for.

They're still iD's though... the concept of that is ridiculous/

Hold up, Hold up...ppl are really considering paying over retail for some ID's??? WOW
Seen a guy sell his for 900 + shipping, the guy did pay it was on eBAY
mean.gif

grinches didnt sit for a week tho... at least not online. sold out in like 10 minutes

grinches didnt sit for a week tho... at least not online. sold out in like 10 minutes

Yeah I was talking about in store.

The idea behind it is the same though. You've got plenty of shoes now that sat or were sent to outlets, think kay yows, that sell for very high resell pricing.

Where as this MC option, so far, appears to be limited from the jump.

I can't do it. Not resell for an iD. I considered it but a line has to be drawn somewhere lol. It's just a hit or miss at this point for MCs 

Most people in here are going to spend $400-800 this next month on various releases anyways. I don't see the point in criticizing someone for being willing to pay $400 for a pair of $250 kicks. I personally would rather cop one or two premium releases each month (regardless of price) than spend my money chasing down every stupid GR there is out there....

any idea when they are poppin up

i just wanna see if MC is back. to be honest i doubt anything blows me away to actually purchase unless its MC

any idea when they are poppin up

i just wanna see if MC is back. to be honest i doubt anything blows me away to actually purchase unless its MC

Id like to see MC come back with the option to change the swoosh/logo/stitches to diff colors. Id redo my pair and return my og pair.

people can criticize all they want. I don't gives a damn. 2014 has been a slow year for shoes, for me. All i really cop now are flight knit chukka's/racers. I think they only jordan i copped was 11 lows recently.

I usually pay resell unless I win a store raffle, which i rarely ever enter, unless i can do it from the computer. I don't have time to stand in lines or follow twitter links (do they still do that these days). My time means more. So copping resell makes this habit not a hassle anymore.

Its my funds, I do what i want, buy what i want. I work hard, spend hard.

people can criticize all they want. I don't gives a damn. 2014 has been a slow year for shoes, for me. All i really cop now are flight knit chukka's/racers. I think they only jordan i copped was 11 lows recently.

I usually pay resell unless I win a store raffle, which i rarely ever enter, unless i can do it from the computer. I don't have time to stand in lines or follow twitter links (do they still do that these days). My time means more. So copping resell makes this habit not a hassle anymore.

Its my funds, I do what i want, buy what i want. I work hard, spend hard.

View media item 1126339

Back
Top Bottom