OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
just ordered 8 pairs..  then I saw that first tiffany design.. so make it 9 lol. Had to steal it..  too fresh

Sick might have to cop if it's legit mango. Waiting to see actual pics.

GITD Magwire, with Metallic Silver on Logo and Back heel, I'm assuming the Metallic Silver is 3M

Now I'm not saying it didn't happen but I need to see some proof to believe someone just dropped $1845 on some ID's.  I would be thoroughly impressed if it happened.

Don't assume it's 3m if it doesn't say "reflective". You'll be in for a disappointment.

Now I'm not saying it didn't happen but I need to see some proof to believe someone just dropped $1845 on some ID's.  I would be thoroughly impressed if it happened.
Agreed, screen shot of order confirmation or it didn't happen 
tongue.gif

anyone that has a pair of the low Kobe 9, can you chime in on the FIT? is it the same as the 8? In other words, should i go half size up like almost every kobe, kd, and lebron? all my j's are 9.5, thanks in advance 

IDK how i feel about the suture... my heart says keep them red no matter what but the design says change it

I'll post a screen shot when I get home from work for those who don't believe some people work hard and play (spend) harder

Is the consensus that these toe boxes are even more fragile than the 8s in terms of scuffing? Really want to do a white upper but I hoop in mine.

those prelude 4's!!!  Man I need to get out of this thread.. So many good ideas

Is the consensus that these toe boxes are even more fragile than the 8s in terms of scuffing? Really want to do a white upper but I hoop in mine.
I think the snake skin toe box would be fragile since it's colored. I've had those scrape easily on my mine grey kobe 8..  the clear toe box overlay should be more durable.

Last edited:
These options are solid 
smokin.gif

Really don't need a pair after the 8s I've made but I'm sure that'll change...

My flash player is bugging out, havent been able to play around yet, mangos and tiffanys are nicest so far.

Back
Top Bottom