OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
PRELUDE 5 PAIR WILL GET DONE
Oh god why? lol to me, they look nothing like the preludes. Preludes without those art designs on them are just not preludes in my opinion.

That bright mango colorway tho.... i'm about to slap this 20% discount and $180 voucher on it. 

no one? anyone know how these fit? i don't feel like taking a trip to the local shoe store to try em on -.- lol

def making mangos or tiffs, can only afford one right now though so I think i'll go with the tiffs first before I see how the mango looks

I feel like the phone app for IDing is way better than messing with it on the website. 

Oh god why? lol to me, they look nothing like the preludes. Preludes without those art designs on them are just not preludes in my opinion.

That bright mango colorway tho.... i'm about to slap this 20% discount and $180 voucher on it. 
[h1]¯\_(ツ)_/¯... [/h1]
To Each Their Own...

9 pairs?!? That's crazy and that's just with solid uppers. How many you gonna order when new options get added lol

IF NIKE GIVES US AN OPTION CLOSE TO THE RESEMBLE THE MASTERPIECE IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 pairs?!? That's crazy and that's just with solid uppers. How many you gonna order when new options get added lol
I order so many bc the lunarlon keeps bottoming out on me. I play 3-4 times a week for at least 2 hours every session and very compeitive. Until Nike starts selling the lunarlon midsoles separate I'm pretty assed out bc my knees start hurting and I got lower back spasms when I tried playing with some bottomed out lunarlon midsoles so they got me. My Elite Masterpieces are already bottomed out despite the exterior looking VNDS. f*cking Nike. If the insoles lasted as long as the shoes, I would only have ordered 1 pair lol. And with summer/outdoor hooping coming up in NYC, you know these outsoles are going to burn through and the midsole is going to bottom out even quicker...  have to be preemptive with the lag time for id's

Last edited:
Is the consensus that these toe boxes are even more fragile than the 8s in terms of scuffing? Really want to do a white upper but I hoop in mine.

Chances are people will step on your shoe when playing ball, don't even bother to ball in white shoes. I learned..

RIP to my wallet 
mean.gif

Ever considered maybe just pickin another shoe to play in? navster navster not my money but jus seems OD expensive. I mean youre using them for thwir purpose but at the same time your wallet is payin for it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom