OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thank you Jesus!

Just ordered 2 multicolored pairs.

Came out to $445.66 shipped with a LEGIT 15% coupon. Saved $73.50

I also checked out via the Discover Card market place, they are rebating me an additional 15%, $66.84.

Grand total, $378.82

If you have a Discover Card purchase the shoes via the link found under the cash back market place!!!!!!!! You will receive a 15% rebate on your next statement!!!!!!
So I guess it pays to Discover

just got confirmation email. Scheduled delivery for 9/12/14
happy.gif

i hope for the sake of this thread dude dont act like elitest just cause they got them on the first release.....
mean.gif

Same here. No email or order listed on the "My Orders" page on NDC. I have a pending charge on my card though. If I remember correctly it took around 30-45 mins the first time too so I wouldn't worry to much.
Don't worry, literally got the email a couple minutes after posting that.  I was worried because I used a 20% code which some how no one had used yet.  It's really my code so it would be some BS if I got cancelled haha.
Yeah just got mine a few minutes ago too :pimp:. Hopefully my pair doesn't take 35 days this time around :lol:.

Last edited:
to the ones considering paying full retail don't forget people were paying close to triple retail not even a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom