OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Note: if anyone made an error on a color because they were too hurried to get these in their basket and checkout, call CS and they can make color changes to your order. It worked for me the first time when I changed my swoosh from wolf grey to metallic silver.

Cool to see MC up again, nothing I don't like about my pair or anything they added that makes me want to reorder though.

Wolf Grey ain't too dark right? I want to add wolf grey on the soles on one since two other are white soles

Really hope they add translucent/glow soles to the new solid options. 

I made 2 MC's I like, and want to order before they sell out just so I have them but don't feel like charging it.  Eh what to do.

Woke up and saw thread explode when it was completely dead not too long ago, 329 unread posts D A M N SON 
laugh.gif

Two pairs of MC's have been ordered. No #teamglitch this time around. LOL
What's this #teamglitch... about??... 
Back when the Kobe 9 elite low first came out, there was a glitch that meant that you could have a Multicolor Kobe with a glow in the dark/transparent outsole/midsole

I'd assume that the dying of the flyknit would ruin the outsole/midsole...

Note: if anyone made an error on a color because they were too hurried to get these in their basket and checkout, call CS and they can make color changes to your order. It worked for me the first time when I changed my swoosh from wolf grey to metallic silver.

Going back on forth between grey or white for the sole.

Got bored and made some Poison Dart Frog 7 inspired colorways...I'm leaning towards the one with the white swoosh and white outsole.

estimated delivery date is only 30 days.
smokin.gif

Should come sooner right?
They've been coming with pretty exact 3 week turnaround times on Kobe Flyknit iD's (both my pairs came in around this timeframe) but I'd expect it to be right around what they estimate. They're going to be making a LOT of MC iD.

Back
Top Bottom