OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
buttt i used 15% off and I forgot to add a speckled midsole
mean.gif
If you return to a local NFS, I don't think they'll figure out you're returning the one with no speckles..
wink.gif

they were up for at least 2 days the first time the MC option dropped, i highly doubt they'll sell out today but who knows. the new solid options are great and some of the fades aren't bad, have no interest in the beethoven's this weekend now lol.

they were up for at least 2 days the first time the MC option dropped, i highly doubt they'll sell out today but who knows. the new solid options are great and some of the fades aren't bad, have no interest in the beethoven's this weekend now lol.

the hype is real on em :lol:

people slept last time, with the resell price and everyone wanting them i wouldnt be shocked if they told out in one day but doubt it. it a possibility tho depending on how much nike wants to make.

Got my confirmation email. Still can't access my orders though... system is buggy!
I spoke to a rep and she said it might take 30 mins for you to get the confirmation email.

Props to Michael at Nike from coming through this morning. He told me the options were going to be in a different link and you can only access the link from Twitter. He was probably thinking I was an idiot for not seeing the options, but later realized that the options were not available yet and Nike took down their timer on their end.

the rep that issued me the code today told me that i should use the code right away. im guessing they know they are being stolen. hopefully they do something about it.

20% OFF CODES HERE, MY BROTHERS:

Just had to try a few different combinations but it worked! Just got $49 off my Kobes!

the hype is real on em
laugh.gif

people slept last time, with the resell price and everyone wanting them i wouldnt be shocked if they told out in one day but doubt it. it a possibility tho depending on how much nike wants to make.
true lol especially since everyone is ordering 2+ pairs. by tonight it might be sold out but i'd bet by midweek that it'll be gone.

nike just might tease everyone by having the MC option available for a day every once in awhile to keep the hype up.

Ordered 4 more pairs. Total of 8 ID pairs, a couple of multis, black and red upper.

I now have to step away from the computer.

Back
Top Bottom