OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

they were up for at least 2 days the first time the MC option dropped, i highly doubt they'll sell out today but who knows. the new solid options are great and some of the fades aren't bad, have no interest in the beethoven's this weekend now lol.
What are Beethovens again? 
laugh.gif

Decisions Decisions.. SMH!

What's the XDR Outdoor (Outsole) option??!?!

Trying to decide between white solid, wolf gray solid, black solid, and XDR Outdoor... smh

Decisions Decisions.. SMH!

What's the XDR Outdoor (Outsole) option??!?!

Trying to decide between white solid, wolf gray solid, black solid, and XDR Outdoor... smh
xdr - Xtra Durable Rubber 

From experience, the xdr you get from Nike iD does not last as long as from true XDR Nike GRs

Although I'm super happy they brought back the MC, it doesn't make any sense for Nike to do it before the Beethoven launch.

Anyways, congrats to all who waited this long and were able to cop a pair today!

Anyone just make an order and forget what they just ordered? Lol damn I forgot the color of the speckles I picked

Although I'm super happy they brought back the MC, it doesn't make any sense for Nike to do it before the Beethoven launch.

Anyways, congrats to all who waited this long and were able to cop a pair today!

why not? im still getting beethovens

Team glicth first time round. I wasnt gonna lose again b 
smokin.gif
Think my pair is same as your 2ns. Gold swoosh? Gold speckle? GITD overlay? 
nthat.gif
 All my fellow team glitchers prospering 

I'll be surprised if Nike decides to sort out all of these orders with a 20% code. It looks like the reps are fed up with replacing stolen codes and are just manually applying it for customers calling to complain about their codes being stolen. I have a black flyknit option on the way but I guess it's going straight back to Nike for a return since I just placed an order for 3 MC pairs...:D

hmmm i told a rep yesterday my code was stolen and she just got in a fight with me lol
Did you save your chat. I just gave her my code the date it was issued and who I talked with. And she said okay I will add the 20% once the order processed.

If you got it legit.

Back
Top Bottom