OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
Why are resellers listing these on ebay as if you can't still order them right now?
Probably because they were listed before the MCs came back today...

Anyone just make an order and forget what they just ordered? Lol damn I forgot the color of the speckles I picked

I did and cancelled it, just to realize I ordered the right thing and had to place the order again. Worst part is I used a gift card so I've temporarily lost that money smh.

Estimated time this "QS" of the MC flyknit upper sells out? Is it safe to wait a day?

I wouldn't chance it. Hype on them is through the roof and many people are getting multiple pairs. If you want them, I would order right now just in case.

You can always cancel if you decide you don't want em. You can't order at all if they sell out.

Last edited:
ID paranoia is so real right now, sitting here wondering if I failed at life by going with the white swoosh instead of metallic silver.

Cancelled and I to order again.  I forgot to enter in the iD i wanted to use on the tongue.

After seeing those wolf grey soles, that's what I'm going with.  That white sole is going to be a real pain to keep clean.

Back
Top Bottom