OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Black swoosh looks clean. I remember saying weeks ago I would get one with a black swoosh, but I decided to go with white/white. Very generic like everybody else but I plan on painting the swoosh black so it'll be white stitching on tongue/black swoosh like the MC racers. Thank God I have the MC racers, they been supressing my fiening for these. Also, I think that some orders will arrive weeks ahead of the scheduled date. If Nike is smart, they would have pre-made all the generic looking MC IDs and ship them out right away. I hope this is the case for mine.

Ordered the MC with GITD swoosh/wolf grey sole for the soon to be wifey and I.
smokin.gif

I'll try to convince her if we can rock these on the dance floor on our wedding night
tongue.gif

Damn. Didn't even think to order anything for the wife. Heheheheh. She can't fit the regular men sizes anyways will be my excuse.

Selfish dad. 3 ids and a pair of roshe for my daughter. Nothing for the wife. 
laugh.gif

Damn. Didn't even think to order anything for the wife. Heheheheh. She can't fit the regular men sizes anyways will be my excuse.

Selfish dad. 3 ids and a pair of roshe for my daughter. Nothing for the wife. :lol:
That's how I am.. lol

No excuse if you missed out again. Everyone had to know these wouldn't last long today, with the way they sold the first time around, and the addition of the QS label, it was inevitable that people would order multiples and quickly.

Now that the sold out tag is up for all options they likely will just clean up the site tonight, delete all the MC links, and re open the fade and solid colors tomorrow.

Hoping my pair come out looking a lot like these.
smokin.gif

Got a wolf grey/wolf grey pair for me and a wolf grey/glow swoosh pair for baby brother.

You guys think if I go right away now to Niketown, they gonna do MC for me??
And is there any different between do it online and instore??? Thanks

so glad i was able to cop :smokin ....last time MC were up the option sold out while i was building my pair.

also anyone have a pic of MC with a dark grey backtab? Thats what i ordered so curious to see how it will come out

Back
Top Bottom