OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You guys think if I go right away now to Niketown, they gonna do MC for me??
And is there any different between do it online and instore??? Thanks
laugh.gif

SO happy I didn't spend so long debating this time around...  3 Pairs (with a legit 20%-off) should suffice...
All three straight FLAMES!

#Legit20%Code

#DownWithTheUnion

#HappyAsHellTypingRandomMovieQuotes

Last edited:
Im wunderin if the "Fades" are actually lighter color fade flynit strans or if its like a "airbrushed" kinda thing to make it look like a "fade"?..guess ill find out when I look at the back side of the fuse?..hopin there legit?..

Im wunderin if the "Fades" are actually lighter color fade flynit strans or if its like a "airbrushed" kinda thing to make it look like a "fade"?..guess ill find out when I look at the back side of the fuse?..hopin there legit?..
Thats what I was thinking that they just dyed the Flyknit. But we will find out in the coming month.

I am. I ended up getting two with white base sole. Hope I don't regret it.
I got three. I wanted to do one wolf grey one but it look so dark on screen.

Is the white sole the same white sole from the Kobe IX Black and Crimson EM? Anybody can confirm. If so I could live with that.

i had to chat with a rep to reissue a 20% code as mine was stolen.

had to cancel my first order this morning so i can link to nike.com through an corporate marketplace account to get extra 9% cash back.

then reordered the two pairs, turns out to be 27% off in total.

And i did this all within the time frame before they sold out.

phewwwwww

Had so many choices in the chart and caught wind someone saying it was SOLD OUT! I quickly check out and got the NDC email :smile:

Congrats to all that was able to get a pair! When I saw the QS next to the MC, I knew it was go quick, reminds me of the OLD NIKE ID setup for colors to be limited per day, but we'll see if they bring them back!

I copped these all on WHITE SOLES:

White Tab and Green Specks

Red Specks

Maroon Tab and Gold Specks

Nope not paranoid. They will get dirty. Was there a solid white option? Didn't get to experiment with anything really.
I am. I ended up getting two with white base sole. Hope I don't regret it.

I am and thats kinda why I didnt order today.
Pretty much in agreement with you guys. It's why I held off in ordering and nervous about regretting it. Never had luck with white laces let alone a possible white based Kobe like this or possibly gold/silver metallic:

Last edited:

i had to chat with a rep to reissue a 20% code as mine was stolen.

had to cancel my first order this morning so i can link to nike.com through an corporate marketplace account to get extra 9% cash back.

then reordered the two pairs, turns out to be 27% off in total.

And i did this all within the time frame before they sold out.

phewwwwww
Good looks. I almost forgot to go through ebates too. Until i randomly check the forum and saw someone mention ebates. So had to log in with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom