OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Maybe they sold so quick because it was all the pairs from team glitch the 1st time. Jus speculation tho, hopefully it returns

I would believe nike twitter before the reps. They probably don't even know what the MC upper option is. They most likely are referring to the other options returning tmrw. I knew Mc would be back, but I think it may be done now since it said QS.
I also believe that's the case.

Alright I got GITD and have never had it before. Dont I have to buy a light or something? How long does the glow last?

I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that the mc was brought back or that people are actually listening to what someone on nike chat says.
I'm most surprised that people actually waited to cop the MC after what happened last time/the fact they put (QS) next to it this time.

for me none of the options are available to add to cart. maybe its just done for today?
Me too, i live in Europe, they dropped at 18:00 sold out 2 hours later
mean.gif

In regards to todays developments, all I have to say is...

After all the debate, some of us were finally able to come up on something we truly wanted!!!  
pimp.gif
Me and the bad were ready today!!! I had court all morning but luckily she was off today and I set her up on exactly what to do if the tweet went out!  She was prepped right and just as I was getting done with court, I checked my email and got a NDC order confirmation that was sent around 12:10!  Haven't had any kind of success lately on kicks so I'm happy!  Now we wait.  

Last edited:
Ordered 3 more pairs of MC flyknits this morning with #TeamLegit20PercentOffCoupon and I am on #Team9/11Delivery. The flyknit kobe total is up to 8 pairs now WELP!

Wife tried getting me a red upper pair for our 1 yr ani and she got the sold out msg...

Hopefully the smoke settles from the mc and they sell the other options

I would like to Thank everyone involved in making this possible. I would like to thank God for giving me strength to stay away from the resell. I need to thank my Boss for taking a two hour lunch break, giving me the time I needed to make these crucial decisions and checkout. I would also like to thank the Nike Rep who reissued my 20 percent code, because without her it would have only been one pair instead of three.  Nike for bringing the MC back! And Last but not Least, The NIKETALK Community for keeping me

posted!

GOOD JOB GUYS! Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that the mc was brought back or that people are actually listening to what someone on nike chat says.
I'm most surprised that people actually waited to cop the MC after what happened last time/the fact they put (QS) next to it this time.

THIS.

the only reason i waited was because my friend wanted a pair (and he's also in canada, so needs me to order). so if anything, he missed out and not me as he was taking too long to reply. i want the black swoosh but it aint the end of the world.

EDIT: i also feel like we'll see the MC's again. nike knows we want them more than the other patterns.

would be nice if we could see a different MC tho. throw in different colours, maybe some vibrant ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom