OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
metallic silver swoosh does not seem to be the best option for HTM like.

see earlier pages. it's wolf grey. the metallic is way too shiny/mirror like. it's not bad looking, but not HTM like. just my .02

Can someone help me out. So I have some hypergrapes in a 12 and they fit a bit snug especially in the toe box area. So I ordered a 12.5 in the MCs this morning.

My concern is,is the length that big of a difference you guys think? I know no one may have a definite answer,if you do that's be great. But if one can chime in.

You're sz 12 Hypergrapes will probably fit close to a sz 12.5 MC.

Can someone help me out. So I have some hypergrapes in a 12 and they fit a bit snug especially in the toe box area. So I ordered a 12.5 in the MCs this morning.

My concern is,is the length that big of a difference you guys think? I know no one may have a definite answer,if you do that's be great. But if one can chime in.
You're sz 12 Hypergrapes will probably fit close to a sz 12.5 MC.
uh oh

so only "fade

you'll be fine..the difference in length is miniscule, it's like an 1/8" or less

Thank you sir! At this point I don't really have an option. I didn't even know they sold out again till like a few minutes ago. sorry to all those that missed out again.

you'll get this
Like I said on the previous page, I received this error multiple times after they were declared sold out. However on my 10th try or so it went through and I received order confirmation. Mind you I had them in my cart for about an hour. I'm curious to see if it will hold.

All the regular color options should be back if anything. Fades and the new colors if MC don't come back.

I would believe nike twitter before the reps. They probably don't even know what the MC upper option is. They most likely are referring to the other options returning tmrw. I knew Mc would be back, but I think it may be done now since it said QS.

So worried about ordering the MC's didn't get to mess around with the new options. Just threw in two from my locker already designed. Digging that red pair and that volt green to light blue fade are flames.

Volt Green and Light blue fade reminds me of the FK Airmax.

Got the white swoosh and white sole for my bro. Today happens to be his actual bday. Got glow swoosh white sole with white speckles for myself. I wanted to change to white swoosh wolf grey sole but can't change once order is placed. It's all good tho.

Shout out to the doubters of the MC return and wanted to go back in forth with me about having hope for the return.

Shout out to the reps that gave us the slight hints of possible return. Lol

I would believe nike twitter before the reps. They probably don't even know what the MC upper option is. They most likely are referring to the other options returning tmrw. I knew Mc would be back, but I think it may be done now since it said QS.
In lewi we trust ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom