OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Product currently unavailable.

stick a fork in 'em
laugh.gif

I added a MC to cart about 5-10 mins ago when everyone was talking about it. You had to start from scratch rather than using their pre-made MC pair.

I got two codes because of damaged shoes and also I was given one since a nike chat rep sent me to a place selling fakes. Both wouldn't work because ti said they were used. SMH

You link does not work here...in my location...
I apologize I posted the link as soon as I ordered mine and it went through, I just saw that the link goes no where now when I tried to post on twitter. Sorry just trying to help those that missed like me. I hope it comes back for whoever wants them still. But the only Kobe 9 FK ID that is up is the first one now with just the two options ( black and grey ). I am in California. 

I did check the link when I posted it and it was good at least for a minute or two.

checked out with a MC when they came back up..got confirmation e-mail just now…was in a rush though so forgot to customize the back of the tongue 
tired.gif
Haha. Same with me, Sprite mite.

Now i just have to find a way to incorporate my intended tongue scribe, "Mr.FeelYourGirl"

:wow:hlawd:

is anyone still waiting on a confirmation email?

EDIT: just got mine. SOOOO glad it went through

Last edited:
Hope your pair comes damaged and multiple glue stains... & you got to use a promo code save some for us too your greedy mofo better yet hope it gets lost in the mail

Let that man live, last I checked he didn't use your money or discount code for his order.

I wouldn't even understand the concept of having 8 pairs of essentially the same shoe lol. but to each their own.

and for anybody that "purchased" an ndc code, that's considered a stolen code too lol, you were just too quick to pay for it lol.

NDC ain't canceling the code orders...were talking about thousands of orders on an MTO product...launch product is different, they're scouring through the orders. lot of people placed id orders last week with codes and they're in production.

I added a MC to cart about 5-10 mins ago when everyone was talking about it. You had to start from scratch rather than using their pre-made MC pair.
That is exactly what I did after not being able to cart my pair in mylocker after hearing people were checking out again.

Back
Top Bottom