OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tried to checkout with paypal on a 4th MC pair but it's saying it's the option is no longer available in my cart even though it is still in my cart and I'm still able to checkout. It just brings me back to the same error when I click submit payment on paypal.

Hope your pair comes damaged and multiple glue stains... & you got to use a promo code save some for us too your greedy mofo better yet hope it gets lost in the mail

Damn WTF. The hate is real lol. Come on man you should never wish that on anyone. They'll prob back up

I copped the MC, added the fade design to the cart and went for lunch, came back to buy and now no dice. I am assuming they will offer the other options again, just bogged down with orders for today? But either way I can't complain cause I did get one. And apparently the exact same as everyone else!!!! (except i went GITD)

Let's all quote lewi's pictures again.
roll.gif

White sole/tongue, black lining, gold swoosh and heel, black laces on my multicolor, should be here by 11-sep.

First pair ETA is 9/11

Was able to get my legit 20% code regenerated so ordered another pair and KD 7 ID's which have an ETA of 9/18

I cant even get in the ID creation page now, anyone else? :nerd: Just wanting to mess around with new options etc.

Last edited:
I think that's a wrap for the MC the Nike twitter said it's not coming back. Damn really wanted a second pair too.

Back
Top Bottom