OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Much more than that I would guess.
was just throwing a no..
laugh.gif

Looks like someone stole my code. Got it taken care of but def a pain. They were able to find it so Hopefully whoever uses it gets order canceled.

Went ahead and ordered Prodigal Son to go with Coming Home

Last edited:
I saw a lot of people asked about size but I can't find the answer yet. So if Mc come back should I go TTS or .5up???

I go .5 up on Moonwalk tho.

I may return a couple pairs I like the least from my order. Smh at people thinking I copped for ebay. I still have my 6 pairs of fades.

I placed my big order because I knew they would be gone withing hours, plus the qs tag.

I love looking at other peoples ID's and rethinking your order
mean.gif

black swoosh looks better than I thought it would
Worst.Ever. One of the drawbacks of too much info. I also called to make sure my colors were correct. OCD kicking in big time.

I'm really not sure. The looked different from the design, rendering, and in the cart. My guess is it would be somewhere between bright and the red fk that kobe has been wearing around

I know it looks different each one I wanted to do an all red but worried of the end result

both fade and MC were up
reached the ID limit for the day
twitter says MC sold out (for good), fade will return tomorrow

Just got home. Could someone give me the coles version of developments since this morning? Did MC or fade away options arrive and were pulled back? Anybody get through with the orders? Will rep.
In a nutshell, the MCs and fade options came, we saw, some conquered. Its no longer available and some peeps are now saltier than ever.

Last edited:

Just got home. Could someone give me the coles version of developments since this morning? Did MC or fade away options arrive and were pulled back? Anybody get through with the orders? Will rep.
Lots of people ordered and got confirmations.  Seems sold out for the day.  Not sure if MC will return since it was labeled as (QS)

White swoosh and black swoosh were no brainers but now I'm sitting here looking at this pic like I should have ordered one more pair.

Back
Top Bottom