OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Not sure why everyone sleeps on the Metallic Silver Swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like it a lot, but don't like how it sinks into the knit like it were foil paper cut into a swoosh and pressed on lol.

if it were raised I woud've been all over it.

I ordered an extra pair just to improve my chances of getting a MC pair with as little green on them as possible....feel kinda bad since they sold out so fast tho
Shouldn't feel bad. Everybody had a chance this second time around. Well a better chance then the first time around.

Still have a pair in my cart, would it work?

Maybe I can save them in there for a week so I can move some shoes hahaha

I may return a couple pairs I like the least from my order. Smh at people thinking I copped for ebay. I still have my 6 pairs of fades.

I placed my big order because I knew they would be gone withing hours, plus the qs tag.
Smart man 

The best part about the MC relaunch was you got to see the variance in the MC pattern from previous pairs. So keep what you like and return what you dont 

I woke up early and then when nothing happened. Went to work and now I came back. I can definitely sympathize. 
Damn if it would have dropped at the right time I would have missed out. I was still sound asleep. Didn't get on a computer until I got to the place of bidness. Thank You Nike for having so many technical issues.

So what was the deal with it dropping so late in the morning? Did they every say anything?

Last edited:
Keep trying guys, it looks like some of us are getting through still...I just placed the order a few minutes ago.

Back
Top Bottom