OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tried checking at 3pm post no dice

Just tried again since I checked this thread no dice

Tried mobile, desktop, iPad no dice

I need a hug

Dudes SO thirsty for these MCs that theyre hopping they can check out still 
roll.gif
Not hoping, i just did check out, at 11:26 PST.

i got a pair earlier today as well.  It was with light gray swoosh and sole. The pair i just checked out has glow swoosh

roll.gif
Probably not thirst. Some of us time ran out. 
I was customizing mine, then stopped to feed my son. When I got back it told me all were sold out. I tried a few times after, then at like 11 something I said lemme see if I can check out, hopefully there's a glitch.

Joint let me check out, and I was happy as hell.

Last edited:

I was customizing mine, then stopped to feed my son. When I got back it told me all were sold out. I tried a few times after, then at like 11 something I said lemme see if I can check out, hopefully there's a glitch.

Not hoping, i just did check out, at 11:26 PST.

i got a pair earlier today as well.  It was with light gray swoosh and sole. The pair i just checked out has glow swoosh
Naw, wasn't referring to you guys.

I'm referring to the dudes asking what browser etc as if its gonna make a huge difference

roll.gif

Don't know you at all but glad you were able to check out.  The fact that you put your son's needs before your wants says A LOT about you.

for the last 100 pages its been nothing but

• too many team this and team that
  • sold out this and coming back that
  • order screenshots of multiple MCs one with a white swoosh, one with a black swoosh and one with a glow in the dark white swoosh
  • speculation over what nike orders will be canceled due to fugazi codes or late birds

this thread should be called the kobe 9 MC random useless info thread

i'm lurkin' till orders start shipping...and even then it will be 100 pages of the same MC

no hate on the MC though

I found an old pair sitting in my safari browser! I hope it'll let me check out. Kind of wish I had a code, ah well.
Wow good call, just checked my safari since I used chrome earlier today to checkout and there it was just sitting there in cart. 

Now lets see if it goes through for the double up, same exact colors as my first pair but oh well.

mean.gif
shouldn't have removed it from my cart earlier today when I couldn't check out. Just want a pair with the wolf grey swoosh/outsole.

for the last 100 pages its been nothing but

• too many team this and team that
  • sold out this and coming back that
  • order screenshots of multiple MCs one with a white swoosh, one with a black swoosh and one with a glow in the dark white swoosh
  • speculation over what nike orders will be canceled due to fugazi codes or late birds
this thread should be called the kobe 9 MC random useless info thread

i'm lurkin' till orders start shipping...and even then it will be 100 pages of the same MC

no hate on the MC though
Man, shut up.

Everything your whining about is what the thread is for.

Last edited:
Yeah, I found it in safari, signed in and attempted to check out. It didn't work. BUT, now its in my cart on chrome as well so hopefully I get lucky.

Man, shut up.
Everything your whining about is what the thread is for.

:lol: this guy

my post wasnt meant to be antagonistic towards anyone...why you took offense to it...idk, not like anything i said was false? check the last 100 pages yourself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom