OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
70+ pages since yesterday
eek.gif

Did I miss anything?
People, including me, have been able to check out throughout the day. I got an order placed at 9:30 EST.

Man, shut up.

Everything your whining about is what the thread is for.
Its true that this is what the thread is for but you cant deny the mc could have its own thread and this one might be dead for awhile. Obviously not now because of all the new options but even then there have only been a few posts about the newer options.

Don't hate the MC's I just feel they are overhyped. Almost copped a pair this morn but I honestly didn't like them enough to drop 245. I am not a reseller at all either.

Man, shut up.

Everything your whining about is what the thread is for.
Its true that this is what the thread is for but you cant deny the mc could have its own thread and this one might be dead for awhile. Obviously not now because of all the new options but even then there have only been a few posts about the newer options.

Don't hate the MC's I just feel they are overhyped. Almost copped a pair this morn but I honestly didn't like them enough to drop 245. I am not a reseller at all either.
I've seen more than a couple people post new ids and if mc doesn't come back tomorrow there won't be much to post about but new ids.

Last edited:

*repped*

no hate on the MC, i ordered a pair and added another non MC. not like what i said isnt true and it wasnt directed towards anyone. no need for ol' boy to be disrespectful

*repped*

no hate on the MC, i ordered a pair and added another non MC. not like what i said isnt true and it wasnt directed towards anyone. no need for ol' boy to be disrespectful
I agreed with what you were saying. Its not like you said something out of line or anything. Some people just take some of this stuff too seriously.

Gawd this thread moves so fast. Can I get the coles version of last three hours?

Last I checked Nike was letting people checkout with what they in their cart. I got in at 7:06 PST. 

Gawd this thread moves so fast. Can I get the coles version of last three hours?

Last I checked Nike was letting people checkout with what they in their cart. I got in at 7:06 PST. 

Seems more like a glitch then letting people checkout. They did mention they were sold out a while ago

Seems more like a glitch then letting people checkout. They did mention they were sold out a while ago
ah ok so no confirmation emails. when it happened earlier people gor confirmation emails. Are you thinking might not honor any orders after the first window?

that feeling of wishing you could have changed a couple things after you've already made your order..almost worse than missing them completely 

no, definitely not worse than missing out. 
imo it kind of is….makes it less exciting to get my pair…almost makes me consider just sending them back or selling when they get here. i was rushing so fast just to check out after they came back around noon i didn't even have time to think all the options through. should have been more prepared, oh well. 

I am sure Nike could have honored the glitch orders as far as having/producing inventory availability is concerned. But the reason they didn't is because people would find that highly unfair and products not sanctioned by Nike to be part of the lineup. Maybe too similar to future clear soles with MCs. The orders that took place late today. No wrong doing there I think at least not maliciously. People attempted to checkout and Nike let it happen. They have the burden of failure, if there is one, and should take responsibility. To be clear they had the responsibility of honoring or amending glitch orders too. However, there was a downside to letting the glitch orders go through for reason mentioned above and also that it screws up the production process when workers are asked to put together combinations not in Nike's inventory system despite what the site allowed people to do. So, I don't see as much of a clear backlash to Nike for letting late orders go through.

Alright, I should take off my litigation hat and hope for the best that Nike will honor late orders.

Last edited:
First off I apologize if my question have been asked.

So I ordered a pair of MC in the morning but as soon as I paid I realized I forgot to add my ID . So I decided to create another pair this time with my ID. Added to cart but wasn't able to check out cuz my work called asking me to take an extra shift. Since my bday coming up some extra cash would be nice. So just now read back couple of pages and saw someone posting being able to check out a pair he designed that was in his cart. So I went back to my nike account and saw the pair I designed and told myself why not try. Paid it and saw in my orders. Status of orders are both in progress.

My question is did the pair I just paid really went thru or chances are it will be cancelled?

I went for this, pretty standard interns of MC's, metallic swoosh and white sole. Was in 2 minds about what swoosh to use but went for this in the end. Im just glad I was able to have this as an option again after taken my time deciding before. Its so difficult trying to get the right design because so many variations look good! Its so easy to end up with multiple pairs!

Back
Top Bottom