OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was one of the many who were able to check out after the MC option sold out since I had em in my cart...And I just received the damn cancellation e-mail from Nike...:x:x:x:x ugh I'm sick!!!

Won't officially celebrate until I see a good screenshot or two, but I called it. #TEAMGLITCH can't win.

I was one of the many who were able to check out after the MC option sold out since I had em in my cart...And I just received the damn cancellation e-mail from Nike...
sick.gif
:x:x:x ugh I'm sick!!!
OH OH 
sick.gif

Gonna be a lot of sad folks in here today 
laugh.gif

It's an emotional roller coaster in this thread 
eyes.gif
happy.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

I was one of the many who were able to check out after the MC option sold out since I had em in my cart...And I just received the damn cancellation e-mail from Nike...
sick.gif
:x:x:x ugh I'm sick!!!
Wish you guys could have got them, but this was pretty much expected... #TeamGlitch2.0

Last edited:
I was one of the many who were able to check out after the MC option sold out since I had em in my cart...And I just received the damn cancellation e-mail from Nike...:x:x:x:x ugh I'm sick!!!

So it begins. Damn sorry to hear that man know the feeling after my glow soles got cancelled the first time around.

Anybody have any order conf's with today date on them? On chat with nike and they wanted to see them don't have to include order #... just todays date and a picture of the mc's. thanks.

damn nike ain't honoring those orders placed after they said it was sold out? no surprise.

salt level is gonna rise when more people get the cancellation emails.

Last edited:
damn nike ain't honoring those orders placed after they said it was sold out? no surprise.

salt level is gonna rise when more people get the cancellation emails.

At least they have the decency to send emails this go round. The 1.0 cancels they just did it silently. Had me glued to my order status for like three days just to find out that way.

Back
Top Bottom