OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Once I sell my ASGs I'm gonna cop a pair of EMs for court and keep the rest of the cash.
Selling ASG to get EMs? 
sick.gif

I just want good variation on my pair like multicolor should be.

If anything I'd prefer more volt over fuchsia. But we'll see.

Once I sell my ASGs I'm gonna cop a pair of EMs for court and keep the rest of the cash.
I am doing the same. I hope to sell my Showtimes and ASGS intime for saturdays release. Then I will order a pair for the wive. She's been on nikeID more than me actually. Still missed out on the MC FN though. tragedy. 

I have a grey pair that i got a finishing touches email on and on the order status it still says in progress....

Still doesnt ease my mind about my MC pair :lol:

Yeah wolf grey looks pretty dope, I went with white as well.

Wolf grey, white, GID, and metallic silver/gold in that order

I SEE THE "YES" PERCENTAGE FOR THE MC POLL FOR THIS THREAD IS RISING RAPIDLY.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS TO ALL!

NOW ON TO OUR MONTH LONG WAIT, LOL!

They need to fix the wolf grey color on screen. That grey they have up is way too dark compared to the actual wolf grey

Yup i did the same combo too..and some others...haha

I hope i get alot of red or purple in mine..

Last edited:
They need to fix the wolf grey color on screen. That grey they have up is way too dark compared to the actual wolf grey

That's why I don't buy more IDs. How it looks on NDC isn't exactly how it looks in person. They have the money to improve the visual when ordering IDs. They need to.

Selling ASG to get EMs? :x
Yea man. there .5 size down and won't rock compared to mc lows. Plus need a new pair to ball in. Money in the pocket.

I am doing the same. I hope to sell my Showtimes and ASGS intime for saturdays release. Then I will order a pair for the wive. She's been on nikeID more than me actually. Still missed out on the MC FN though. tragedy. 

Sorry to hear you missed out tho. There's a chance. What size you wear?

#TeamNoRegretsBecauseIOrderedEveryPossibleMCCombination, haha

I'm so glad MC came available again so I could order a half size larger than the first go around. I got an 11 which is my true size, and then ordered a grey flyknit version right after in a 11.5 which fit perfect like my size 11 MJ's

Damn ima be pissed if my mcs to tight but the mjs were cool tts to me and I heard ids were bigger now I'm hearing otherwise ill jus swap in an 8 insole if too tight but hopefully I don't have to

Last edited:
#TeamNoRegretsBecauseIOrderedEveryPossibleMCCombination, haha

I'm so glad MC came available again so I could order a half size larger than the first go around. I got an 11 which is my true size, and then ordered a grey flyknit version right after in a 11.5 which fit perfect like my size 11 MJ's
damn this does not make me feel good smh lol.

Back
Top Bottom