OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ditto to that GITD combo, except I'm going the grey sole. I felt this pressure to check out ASAP - glad I did, too. Had I waited any longer, I would have SOL for the second time.
Looks like  you and me are gonna be rocking a very similar model.  I went with the GITD Swoosh/Kobe symbol and wolf grey soles.  I haven't been this excited about a shoe in a while.  Feels good!  #team9/11

So i was able to place an order this morning...
indifferent.gif

Didnt even want those forces, but when I saw my IDs were still in cart I placed the order just to see what would happen...and it worked! Got the confirmation and everything. 

Not the color combo I wanted, but it was in my cart and I took no chances. 
Interested to see what happens with this one man.  Good Luck!!! 

i like the gitd swoosh. cause even though it says itll look white, the greenish color accents the green in the mc ( sort of) 

doubt ill ever wear them at night anyways...scratch that, maybe to a laker game

Last edited:
Thats my IG pic. :lol: :nthat:

I wasn't trying to jack it but it was the only pic I'd seen with the wolf grey sole and white sole side by side.
It basically helped me decide to go with the white sole on both of my pairs.
Nice ID by the way.

Received my black FK's yesterday after just under 3-weeks (grey's come today and MC pairs soon...).  I'm torn on this pair as I am not in love with the GITD swoosh/sole combo.  It's amazing when glowing but far greener than I expected when not glowing or in direct sunlight.  I may end up getting rid of these and re-ordering using either white or grey accents...

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/Untitled-2-6.jpg.html

http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/Untitled-1-6.jpg.html
 http://s10.photobucket.com/user/sacking23/media/IMG_4764.jpg.html

These are dope

I ordered as soon as the MC option became available for the 2nd time. I didn't get a build in progress email so I checked with Nike today and they are now ready to ship.8)

Hmm... I have some MCs on the way already, but I wonder if I should checkout the ones I left in my cart now...
I had my boy try it right after me and it didnt work for him. He got the error at the very end  of the checkout process. I figured since I had a pair in cart that I knew was in stock, that it might bug out and process the order. I feel lucky for once lol

Has anyone with 9/11 estimated dates who ordered Multiple pairs not receive ANY build in progress emails?

I ordered 3 pairs within 10 minutes, 9/11 estimated and havent got any build emails..... sigh...
 Same boat.  I ordered 1 pair.  No codes, no coupons, just one pair.  Have not received a build in progress email. I trust we are fine though man.  I asked around and was told it could take 5-10 or so business days.  Have others received build in progress emails already from #team9/11?  

I've come to the conclusion. Doesn't matter the time, quantity or options chosen. Everything is done at random at Nike ID. If you know you got them in the time frame and without a bogus code, you should be fine. Patients NT friends.

Yea I haven't gotten email yet but looked at my account and nike charges are no longer pending so I should be good to go
Yea I haven't gotten email yet but looked at my account and nike charges are no longer pending so I should be good to go

This was not the case for me. They charged my card and it cleared and everything. Might I add I ordered without using any discount codes and I ordered within the timeframe the MC option was still available. (25 mins) after it was available. Checked my account and they returned my money. Checked my orders at NDC and still in progress. Called to speak with Nike rep. Called twice to make sure. They said still in progress but obviously its already gonna be cancelled.

Received my black FK's yesterday after just under 3-weeks (grey's come today and MC pairs soon...).  I'm torn on this pair as I am not in love with the GITD swoosh/sole combo.  It's amazing when glowing but far greener than I expected when not glowing or in direct sunlight.  I may end up getting rid of these and re-ordering using either white or grey accents...
I think white sole would have killed it. It might of made the swoosh and KB logo seem a little brighter during the day as well.

Back
Top Bottom