OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This was not the case for me. They charged my card and it cleared and everything. Might I add I ordered without using any discount codes and I ordered within the timeframe the MC option was still available. (25 mins) after it was available. Checked my account and they returned my money. Checked my orders at NDC and still in progress. Called to speak with Nike rep. Called twice to make sure. They said still in progress but obviously its already gonna be cancelled.
damn fam u should be good even tho u ordered after because sum ppl already gotten started building emails that ordered after too but it is weird u got money returned?... Mine was showing pending but nike took the money from my account but I still haven't got started building email and I ordered around noon

Last edited:
Has anyone with 9/11 estimated dates who ordered Multiple pairs not receive ANY build in progress emails?

I ordered 3 pairs within 10 minutes, 9/11 estimated and havent got any build emails..... sigh...

Two pairs for 9/11 and nothing but crickets so far.

This was not the case for me. They charged my card and it cleared and everything. Might I add I ordered without using any discount codes and I ordered within the timeframe the MC option was still available. (25 mins) after it was available. Checked my account and they returned my money. Checked my orders at NDC and still in progress. Called to speak with Nike rep. Called twice to make sure. They said still in progress but obviously its already gonna be cancelled.
think youre just paranoid. sometimes ndc doesnt actually charge your account until they ship the shoes. just be patient 

think youre just paranoid. sometimes ndc doesnt actually charge your account until they ship the shoes. just be patient 

Not sure if you read my whole post. How u gonna say paranoid when they already charged me and juat returnee money. Dont tell me Nike just testing waters to make sure I have the money. Whatever I post is just info that might be informative to others. Smh.

Not sure if you read my whole post. How u gonna say paranoid when they already charged me and juat returnee money. Dont tell me Nike just testing waters to make sure I have the money. Whatever I post is just info that might be informative to others. Smh.
Just telling you from my personal experience. NDC had pending charges on my account then the charges returned to me. The charges finally posted when the shoes actually shipped out. If you didn't do anything wrong you should't cry a river just yet LOL

This thread reminds me of the Kobe IV ID Thread lol back when they limited them to "24 pairs a day", Good to see people actually starting to show love for newer shoes but hate the sold out nonsense

This thread reminds me of the Kobe IV ID Thread lol back when they limited them to "24 pairs a day", Good to see people actually starting to show love for newer shoes but hate the sold out nonsense
But they are sold out, and unless you were locked to your phone/pc then you missed out.

Just telling you from my personal experience. NDC had pending charges on my account then the charges returned to me. The charges finally posted when the shoes actually shipped out. If you didn't do anything wrong you should't cry a river just yet LOL

Crying? Wow. I was just sharing info. Man I swear ignorant people like you reminded me why I'll rather lurk than post.

But they are sold out, and unless you were locked to your phone/pc then you missed out.

I know they're sold out thats why I said I hate the sold out nonsense

MC preorders are back up on kickscrew, it was showing soldout for the last 2 days
nerd.gif

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail-8077-Nike-Kobe-9-Elite-Low-Nikeid---Multi-Color-677992-991

Sounds like I'm trolling but let me make it clear, they're from orders placed on 8/7 or 8/8. Not the re-release 8/11. Sorry about that. I'll make that clear before NT calls ducktails on this season vet haha

If they return not sure if I should get white swoosh/ wolf grey sole or wolf grey swoosh/ wolf grey sole.

I'm not completely sold on the GITD swoosh that I ordered. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom