OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got it second day. Just go to wheres my cash back and follow the directions from there.

$47 for me from what I remember. I do this all the time I dont wait for them to send me the cash back update. Get my money back with the quickness.

Last edited:
I got it second day. Just go to wheres my cash back and follow the directions from there.

$47 for me from what I remember. I do this all the time I dont wait for them to send me the cash back update. Get my money back with the quickness.

Yeah I did that on 8/14, they hit me back yesterday saying they submitted an inquiry to Nike regarding my purchase. I don't know why this MC id order is being a bit on the difficult side. 2 weeks ago I ordered 4 airmax ids with a 20% code and it got reflected on my ebates account the next day without any action on my part.

#TeamOrderedBeforeOOSTweet #Team911 #TeamYetToReceiveStatusUpdate

Varies. Some say it fits well, but for me it was hurting after a while
If you ordered them the same size as your Kobe elite Highs (and your high's fit perfect), then there is no way they fit the same.  These are at least half size to full size smaller.

Last edited:
So I still have my MC in cart, I tried to checkout with paypal and it worked until after paypal login and returned to NDC for confirmation. Before I press "place order" on NDC, as long as the color code is 995, i should get the MC and not grey correct?
I believe 994 is multicolor.

If you ordered them the same size as your Kobe elite Highs, then there is no way they fit the same.  These are at least half size to full size smaller.

My 1st MCs fit more snug than my Hypergrapes... but after an insole swap they fit perfectly.

But I did size up on my grey FKs and my second MC that's coming in...

If you ordered them the same size as your Kobe elite Highs (and your high's fit perfect), then there is no way they fit the same.  These are at least half size to full size smaller.
Never owned a pair of highs so I wouldn't know 
tongue.gif

My 1st MCs fit more snug than my Hypergrapes... but after an insole swap they fit perfectly.

But I did size up on my grey FKs and my second MC that's coming in...
Yeah I did too, because my 1st MC's were exxtra tight. I tried to swap them out with my Lebron XI soles, it helped a little bit, but it still wasnt to my liking. 

Yeah I did too, because my 1st MC's were exxtra tight. I tried to swap them out with my Lebron XI soles, it helped a little bit, but it still wasnt to my liking. 

The LeBron XI insoles were too big for me, even in the LeBron XIs. :lol:

The Kobe 8, or another Nike insert, worked wonders for me.

Never owned a pair of highs so I wouldn't know 
tongue.gif
You arent missing too much. They are the best looking shoes that have came out in a while, but they are so hard to pull off, I dont even bother with them.  

The LeBron XI insoles were too big for me, even in the LeBron XIs.
laugh.gif

The Kobe 8, or another Nike insert, worked wonders for me.
Ok, Yeah Im going to have to try a pair of 8's. I wished nike sold these inserts, kind of hate swaping insoles  everytime I want to wear a certain shoe. Not to mention trying to remember  the other shoe I took them from.

You must have wide feet. I had the same problem and swapped in a dr. Scholls. And it's perfect now. Lots of room but still fitting.
So the only sole you have in now is Dr. Scholls???  If so, then that would be way to much room on the uppers for me. I tried some" thick soles", they were about 1/3 the size of the current Kobe soles, and they gave me wayy too much room, and it felt like I was walking on the ground with no type of cushion or sole.

Last edited:
Gonna see if I can return these and remake with .5 up

I hope you have better luck than me. I tried but nike rep said I wasn't allowed to do that. Best I could do was reorder and return but well.. They sold out before I could.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom